Good news.yohooow

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.I am reaching the end of my rads.I have two more boost and I am done.I am very tired but very happy I am almost done.I see my Cancer dr, Mon about taking the Cancer pill.I actually went to a beauty shop yesterday.My eyebrows growed back and they were every where.So I got my Brows done.She looked at my hair and thinks in a month we can trim it up.Of course it will be short yet.but wow it has been a long time.For you new people to all this you will get to the end of the treatments.And it feels so good.So many of you helped me through all this.And I so appriatte it.I know my life has changed forever and will never be the same again.But I want to find positive things to come out of it also.And I know their is still mental things to deal with afterwards like the fear of reacurance.But I pray I don,t let it get me down.Thanks everyone.This web sight rocks.Love and Prayers(Pat).

Comments

• LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Awesome!
    How exciting to be looking forward to the last two rads! And that your hair is growing back--it must be nice to be developing a new normal.

Hang in there! Sandy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Awesome!
    How exciting to be looking forward to the last two rads! And that your hair is growing back--it must be nice to be developing a new normal.

Hang in there! Sandy

Yahoo!
    Yahoo Pat!

You will soon be done and we can celebrate!

Lex♥
  • blazytracy
    blazytracy Member Posts: 157
    I am so happy for you Pat!
    That is great news Pat - I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I finished chemo on the 4th...rads start the end of the month, no date set yet, but go for a total of 5 weeks. It has been great talking to you, I hope you do not go too far. Everyone needs a great tutor like you on this board. It is great to look ahead to the future after treatment. The fear of re-occurence I am sure will always be there.. it will be a new norm.
    Take Care Pat - You are the best and I wish and pray for you nothing but the greatest of greats.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

That is great news Pat - I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I finished chemo on the 4th...rads start the end of the month, no date set yet, but go for a total of 5 weeks. It has been great talking to you, I hope you do not go too far. Everyone needs a great tutor like you on this board. It is great to look ahead to the future after treatment. The fear of re-occurence I am sure will always be there.. it will be a new norm.
    Take Care Pat - You are the best and I wish and pray for you nothing but the greatest of greats.

*****Congratulations*****I
    *****Congratulations*****I know that you feel really good right now. I am so happy for you. What a way to start the New Year! You go girl!
  • ppurdin

Thank you Blazytracy.
    Thank you so much for the complements.I don,t plan on ever going far from the boards.I was helped so much by all you wonderful ladys.I want to still know how everyone is doing.And hopefully I can help with some questions like I have been helped.Good luck with your rads.I think they are a lot easier then Chemo.keep in touch please.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • ppurdin
    thanks everyone.
    Thank you everyone for your replys.love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    ppurdin said:

thanks everyone.
    Thank you everyone for your replys.love and Prayers.(Pat).

Good news Pat! I am very
    Good news Pat! I am very happy for you!

Debby
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    DebbyM said:

Good news Pat! I am very
    Good news Pat! I am very happy for you!

Debby

YEH! You are almost done
    YEH! You are almost done now Pat! Congrats early!

Sue :)
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Congrats Pat!
    Congrats Pat!