PINK GLOVE DANCE

inkblot
inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Had to share this one. Amazingly, this lady was able to get so very many doctors, nurses, aides, supervisors, administrators and even the janitorial staff involved! Just too cool.
Enjoy. (copy and paste the addy below and you're there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw

Love, light & laughter,
Ink

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Thanks.
    I saw it on the news a week ago. It was fun to watch it again.

Roseann
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    roseann4 said:

Thanks.

Roseann

This is very funny! I loved
    This is very funny! I loved the janitor!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Inkblot
    Thank you for posting this. How are you? I sure miss your posts! You don't come on much, but when you do, I am swept away by your words. They are so empowering and touches anyone who reads them ♥'s. Behind them, odviously belong to a woman with a ♥ of gold.(You & Chen should be writers!)You both have that special gift. Hope all is well with you. If you feel up to it, please post & let us know where you are in life's journey.
    LLL4U
    Cat
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Cat64 said:

Inkblot
    Thank you for posting this. How are you? I sure miss your posts! You don't come on much, but when you do, I am swept away by your words. They are so empowering and touches anyone who reads them ♥'s. Behind them, odviously belong to a woman with a ♥ of gold.(You & Chen should be writers!)You both have that special gift. Hope all is well with you. If you feel up to it, please post & let us know where you are in life's journey.
    LLL4U
    Cat

I have seen this before and
    I have seen this before and it is so funny. It made me want to dance, dance, dance.

Lex♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Alexis F said:

I have seen this before and
    I have seen this before and it is so funny. It made me want to dance, dance, dance.

Lex♥

So happy
    I love this video. Thanks for posting it for others to see.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    DianeBC said:

So happy
    I love this video. Thanks for posting it for others to see.

Hugs, Diane ♥

This is a riot! Everyone
    This is a riot! Everyone should see it.
  • inkblot
    inkblot Member Posts: 698 Member
    Cat64 said:

Inkblot
    LLL4U
    Cat

Thank you
    Hi Cat64,

Thank you for your too kind words and for asking after my health.

Although I don't visit the site very often anymore, I periodically read to check how everyone is doing and see what's new. There are so very many wonderful, amazing, compassionate, caring people here that I typically find that anything I would share or add, has already been well covered by one or another of our phenomenal sisters and there you have it.

I am doing well overall. Enjoying the gift of living and forever seeking balance! LOL Aren't we all?

I agree that Chen has some wonderful words of wisdom to share/impart here, in addition to encouragement/support, invariably sprinkled with laughter. She's such a gift to our site. While she and I are among the "old timers" here, I think I can safely say that we both continue to learn much from the newbies, as well as everyone else, no matter where they are in treatment or beyond. Thank you for being such a kind spirit and I hope you'll continue to share yourself here for many years to come!

Love, light & laughter,
    Ink
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    roseann4 said:

Thanks.

Roseann

I love this!!!!
    But you are right, HOW did she get them ALL involved..
    Hmmm what kind of bribe.. men don't like to dance and
    pink gloves...
    need to think about this one

Ayse
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    inkblot said:

Thank you
    Hi Cat64,

Thank you for your too kind words and for asking after my health.

Although I don't visit the site very often anymore, I periodically read to check how everyone is doing and see what's new. There are so very many wonderful, amazing, compassionate, caring people here that I typically find that anything I would share or add, has already been well covered by one or another of our phenomenal sisters and there you have it.

I am doing well overall. Enjoying the gift of living and forever seeking balance! LOL Aren't we all?

I agree that Chen has some wonderful words of wisdom to share/impart here, in addition to encouragement/support, invariably sprinkled with laughter. She's such a gift to our site. While she and I are among the "old timers" here, I think I can safely say that we both continue to learn much from the newbies, as well as everyone else, no matter where they are in treatment or beyond. Thank you for being such a kind spirit and I hope you'll continue to share yourself here for many years to come!

Love, light & laughter,
    Ink

Loved this video! It was so
    Loved this video! It was so uplifting to see all the personnel dancing and having fun for our very important cause.
  • bluewindow
    bluewindow Member Posts: 3
    This one is awesome too!
    This is a video of an flash mob dance we organized at my hospital to celebrate survivorship. It was so inspiring to be there and I wanted to share it with all of you. The dance was a surprise that a group of survivors and caregivers planned and practiced, and lots of people who were at the event were really surprised when we just busted out dancing. Several women who danced are stage 4, and some are still in primary treatment. Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETiL4NPJE-g
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

This one is awesome too!
    This is a video of an flash mob dance we organized at my hospital to celebrate survivorship. It was so inspiring to be there and I wanted to share it with all of you. The dance was a surprise that a group of survivors and caregivers planned and practiced, and lots of people who were at the event were really surprised when we just busted out dancing. Several women who danced are stage 4, and some are still in primary treatment. Enjoy!

I loved the pink glove
    I loved the pink glove dance! That janitor was amazing! LOL
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

This one is awesome too!

Thank you for posting about
    Thank you for posting about both of these on youtube! I really loved them.

Megan