CIRQUE DU SOLEIL

Julie 44
Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey has anyone see CIRQUE DU SOLEIL? Did you enjoy it???Got tickets to see the show as an Xmas present fron my daughter..We are going to NYC to Madison Square Garden for the show than to see the tree and the windows at SAX 5th ave...Can't wait can't wait can't wait.My hubby and I are finally going to do something exciting instead of going to the city for doctors appointments...JULIE

Comments

• willjulia
    willjulia Member Posts: 18
    Cirque-umstances
    Hi Julie,
    We've seen two Cirque shows and they have been fantastic. The athleticism, the choreography, the music, the lighting, and the theater of it all are incredible. Enjoy!
    Dan and Sarah
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    willjulia said:

Cirque-umstances
    Hi Julie,
    We've seen two Cirque shows and they have been fantastic. The athleticism, the choreography, the music, the lighting, and the theater of it all are incredible. Enjoy!
    Dan and Sarah

I've
    Only seen them on TV, and am amazed at what they do. The lights, the art, the theatrical involvement is just beautiful!! I would love to see that show, I believe you will have a fantastic time Julie! you and your hubby please enjoy yourselves!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    Shayenne said:

I've
    Only seen them on TV, and am amazed at what they do. The lights, the art, the theatrical involvement is just beautiful!! I would love to see that show, I believe you will have a fantastic time Julie! you and your hubby please enjoy yourselves!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Have fun Julie
    I have not had the pleasure of seeing them personally, but friends that have seen the performances at Downtown Disney say that it is absolutely something "to see"!!! What fun just to be in New York with all the sights and sounds. I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time.
    Warmly,
    Joanne
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Hey Julie,
    I just saw the

Hey Julie,

I just saw the show last Sunday with most of my family! My brother from CA, sister from CO, other sister from MASS. with her daughter, my daughter and mom all went!

It was lots of fun!( I even got silly and bought one of those crazy blue hats - you'll see)

Enjoy!!!

We started up to see the tree, but stopped for lunch then got too tired. My daughter was smack in the middle of a terrible cold. It was ok, we live on Long Island, so we can go another time.

Have a wonderful time in NYC. There is so much electricity running through the crowds.

Barb
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Fabulous
    All the Circque shows are great. Daughter and I saw KA at the MGM in Las Vegas. Enjoy, you deserveit so. Tina
  • TLG320
    TLG320 Member Posts: 167
    Amazing!
    It's fantastic - you'll love it! Which show are you seeing? I've seen KA and Kooza - both were excellent.