couldn't miss the chance

rjjj
rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
To wish you all the best of all God's Blessings this New Year. I hold you all close to my heart and in my prayers for peace, love, health and joy....also a New Year could bring us a cure or at least closer to a cure.

Thanks to all my sweet sisters for helping me this past year get through many trials and tribulations. As I have said many times here, I really don't know what I would have done without you. all my love and best wishes for the New Year!
Jackie

Comments

• meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Thank you, and a Happy,
    Thank you, and a Happy, Healthy New Year to You!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    meena1 said:

Thank you, and a Happy,
    Thank you, and a Happy, Healthy New Year to You!

Jackie
    Warmest wishes to you and your family.
    Happy and very healthy New Year
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh Jackie... Happy New Year
    Oh Jackie... Happy New Year to you as well my friend... I hope 2010 brings you much happiness... for all of my sisters in pink... wishing you all enduring health, peaceful moments, precious memories...and love!

Hugs,

~T
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    taleena said:

Oh Jackie... Happy New Year
    Oh Jackie... Happy New Year to you as well my friend... I hope 2010 brings you much happiness... for all of my sisters in pink... wishing you all enduring health, peaceful moments, precious memories...and love!

Hugs,

~T

Thank you all
    for your nice comments, I am always on this board checking, sometimes not posting...but i love you each and every one.and feel like i am home here.
    hugs, jackie
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    rjjj said:

Thank you all
    for your nice comments, I am always on this board checking, sometimes not posting...but i love you each and every one.and feel like i am home here.
    hugs, jackie

Jackie-
    and a Happy New Year to you, too. Here's to a healtby new year for you and all the fine folks who consider this a place to find the best of friends, a shoulder to lean on, a chance to share, a place to cry and even to laugh, a place to call "home"--now, that's really special. :)
    dmc
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HNY
    Happy New Year to you too Jackie, I am with ya in hopes for cure or closer to a cure! Hope your coming years are good and healthy ones.

RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    RE said:

HNY
    Happy New Year to you too Jackie, I am with ya in hopes for cure or closer to a cure! Hope your coming years are good and healthy ones.

RE

Happy New Year from
    Happy New Year from California.
    Stef
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    fauxma said:

Happy New Year from
    Happy New Year from California.
    Stef

Happy New Year from Sunny
    Happy New Year from Sunny Florida
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    natly15 said:

Happy New Year from Sunny
    Happy New Year from Sunny Florida

Happy New Year
    Jackie and everyone else,
    Happy New Year from snowy Maine.
  • Kathy09
    Kathy09 Member Posts: 99
    Happy New Year
    Happy New Year from Ohio
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Jackie, Happy New Year from
    Jackie, Happy New Year from your neighbor in Idaho. I think of you and hope that you are doing well. xoxoxox Lynn
  • Lee27
    Lee27 Member Posts: 5
    Kathy09 said:

Happy New Year
    Happy New Year from Ohio

Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year from Illinois everyone.
    Best to all.
    Lee 27
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    lynn1950 said:

Jackie, Happy New Year from
    Jackie, Happy New Year from your neighbor in Idaho. I think of you and hope that you are doing well. xoxoxox Lynn

Jackie
    Happy New Year my Friend. May this year be alot happier and alot healthier than last year for both of us and all our sisters in pink. Love you, Nancy
  • Jacque101
    Jacque101 Member Posts: 75

Jackie
    Happy New Year my Friend. May this year be alot happier and alot healthier than last year for both of us and all our sisters in pink. Love you, Nancy

Happy New Year from
    Happy New Year from Tennessee
    From another Jacki
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    happy
    Happy New Year from Georgia.