Back from Surgery

AmandaMarie29
AmandaMarie29 Member Posts: 55
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey ladies I am back home from my bi-lateral mast/recon...The surgery went great but I am still a bit sore from it. They took two nodes from each side and said that they were all negative, but I will receive my final path report on wed. I just want to thank you all for all of your prayers and advice, you have all made it much easier for me.

Thank You!

Mandi

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Mandi...so glad to hear that
    Mandi...so glad to hear that the nodes are negative... keeping positive thoughts heading your way until you get the final path report... also sending super speedy healing thoughts... make sure to take it easy and get plenty of rest... thanks for letting us know your home and doing well.. post when you can.

Gentle hugs,

~T
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Good news!
    I'm glad to hear that you're back home.

Make sure you rest as much as possible because your body has some major healing to do. Take care of yourself, don't try to do too much, and get help from others with whatever you can for a few weeks.

Keep us posted on your final path report and also how you're feeling.

Happy New Year!
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    you go girl
    You go girl happy to know you are back home, happy that everything went well for you.
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    Hi Mandy
    So happy to hear you are doing well! You will get stronger and feel better everyday... I will keep the positive thoughts coming your way!

Happy New Year!

Dot
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Dot53 said:

Hi Mandy
    So happy to hear you are doing well! You will get stronger and feel better everyday... I will keep the positive thoughts coming your way!

Happy New Year!

Dot

That is good news! What a
    That is good news! What a wonderful way to start the New Year. Take care
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Wonderful news. Keeping
    Wonderful news. Keeping fingers cross for an excellent path report!