Taina Member Posts: 166
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Wishing you a healthy New Year!!!!!
love you all!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Happy New Year! I hope you
    Happy New Year! I hope you have a healthy new year, you are all so brave. Love to all
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    meena1 said:

Happy New Year! I hope you
    Happy New Year! I hope you have a healthy new year, you are all so brave. Love to all

HNY
    Happy New year to all.

Love,
    Margo
  • nacharamma
    nacharamma Member Posts: 1

HNY
    Happy New year to all.

Love,
    Margo

Happy new year
    I wish you all a happy new year.
    I am diagonised with cancer yesterday.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Taina
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    Nacharamma, Welcome!
    I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis. All of us on this discussion board hate to see new women (or men) have to fight this disease. I hope you won't hesitate to ask questions or vent your fear and frustrations here because there is an abundance of warmth, friendship, encouragement, knowledge and wisdom to be tapped, that flows freely from these "sister warriors" of yours. Here's hoping 2010 will have a lot of Good, disguised though it may be, in store for you.
    ~~Connie~~
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    crselby said:

Nacharamma, Welcome!
    I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis. All of us on this discussion board hate to see new women (or men) have to fight this disease. I hope you won't hesitate to ask questions or vent your fear and frustrations here because there is an abundance of warmth, friendship, encouragement, knowledge and wisdom to be tapped, that flows freely from these "sister warriors" of yours. Here's hoping 2010 will have a lot of Good, disguised though it may be, in store for you.
    ~~Connie~~

New Year!
    Wishing everybody a Happy and Healthy 2010! HUGS!! Cathy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Happy New Years to you too!

Happy New Years to you too!