WOO HOO Goodbye 2009, lets kick butt in 2010

meena1
meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I don't know about you ladies, but I am very happy to see 2009 end. I spent it in pain from lymph node removal/masectomy, being bald, burnt from rads, exhausted, stressed out about work, oh, and did i mention being bald until Memorial Day! Lets all welcome 2010 with a bang. We will be strong and healthy, brave and kind. We will remember each other and pray for each other. Tonight, I will hold my champagne glass high and toast everyone of you. Take care

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Perfectly said!
    I 2nd this, meena! I don't think I've ever been more anxious to welcome in a new year! Thank you for many a reply to my questions of concern and to all the wonderful ladies (and men) here that have been such an inspiration in my life without even knowing you personally! I wish everyone the best of health and happiness in 2010!

With love, Mar
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    yeah!!!
    Amen sista!!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    All I can say to that is....
    All I can say to that is.... "DITTO"... although the two good things that did come out of this year are 1) my new grandson... and 2) my experience led me straight here to all of you!

~Cheers~

~T
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    taleena said:

All I can say to that is....
    All I can say to that is.... "DITTO"... although the two good things that did come out of this year are 1) my new grandson... and 2) my experience led me straight here to all of you!

~Cheers~

~T

ITS HERE, ITS HERE...2010.
    ITS HERE, ITS HERE...2010. A health new year to all.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    meena1 said:

ITS HERE, ITS HERE...2010.
    ITS HERE, ITS HERE...2010. A health new year to all.

Amen Meena I'm hoping 2010
    Amen Meena I'm hoping 2010 is better than 2009!. I still have a lot of treatment to face and I just pray that the Good Lord helps me keep my strength to get thru all of it. Health to all.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I did! I did!
    Started 2010 with a BIG bang!!!! YEA!!!! (300 firecracker string...just for we warriors!!!)

I, too, am glad to say goodbye to 2009...March of that year was when my dearest almost lost his life....

Hello to 2010!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    KathiM said:

I did! I did!
    Started 2010 with a BIG bang!!!! YEA!!!! (300 firecracker string...just for we warriors!!!)

I, too, am glad to say goodbye to 2009...March of that year was when my dearest almost lost his life....

Hello to 2010!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

2009 marked my 4th year anniversary...
    of my dx and two days prior to that anniversary I heard the words, "cancer-free," it was the best gift I could have ever have received! I anziously await what will come in 2010.

Girst on my list would be:
    A little wisdom that leads our doctors closer to a cure.
    Then, after that, I'm not picky, so come what may...

dmc
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    I couldn't agree more Meena.
    I couldn't agree more Meena. Sooooo glad 2009 is gone!! I pray we all have many years ahead of us to kick butt.
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Sher43009 said:

I couldn't agree more Meena.
    I couldn't agree more Meena. Sooooo glad 2009 is gone!! I pray we all have many years ahead of us to kick butt.

i agree
    goodbye 2009 glad it is over!
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    teresa41 said:

i agree
    goodbye 2009 glad it is over!

Me, ten!
    I wished us all a healthy 2010 first thing last night after my DH produced a bottle of champagne! We usually have help drinking it, but last night we stayed home and had a quiet evening together, not trying to do anything in particular. I played ColorKu & watched TV with my DH, who would hint at a play on my ColorKu board every once in awhile. And in the end, it was a really nice evening even though it wasn't a party evening!

Tonight we'll party with our middle DIL's family to celebrate her graduation and the first day of the new year.

Monday I'll deal with my other issues! ;)

HUGS & HEALING to ALL of you! Sandy
  • debbie1162
    debbie1162 Member Posts: 36
    Amen
    I agree! 2010 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    My wish for you in 2010
    My Wish for You in 2010

May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

May the problems you had, forget your home address!

In simple words ............

May 2010 be the best year of your life!!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    crselby said:

My wish for you in 2010
    My Wish for You in 2010

May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

May the problems you had, forget your home address!

In simple words ............

May 2010 be the best year of your life!!

crselby
    I like these,

crselby

I like these, especially the may love stick to your face like vaseline and laughter assault your lips.
    Very good.
    Stef
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    I totally agree. In 2010,
    I totally agree. In 2010, may we continue to get and stay strong and be survivors for a long time. God bless us all. Take care. Marilyn
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    AMEN!
    'nough said