Oh No!.......... I"m So Sorry!

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I put a horrible pic up last night, I had 2 links on my desktop called 'Cat'... this here was the one I intended for the site. When I got up this morning I double checked and I'd put the wrong one in.........Really Sick........ I'm sorry if I offended anyone with this, It was a genuine mistake. Hoping you all have a Great, Happy and Healthy New Year this 2010.......

Hugz J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Sorry Greta.........

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Happy New Year to you too!
    Happy New Year to you too! Maybe I should be happy I missed it (not the new year but the picture)?
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I figured such....
    No worries! I'm sure everyone understands....

Hugs, Kathi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    LOL Tasha! I don't know what
    LOL Tasha! I don't know what you put up, but it reminds me of the time I flagged my own post when I copied and pasted a joke which I thought might have been offensive.

Apology accepted, though I am thinking you should have my email address so that you can send me all of the jokes, pix and other things you think might offend! :-)

Hugs and Happy New Year!

Chen♥
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Tasha
    I saw the picture last night....and I have to say the only thing that offended me is that I caught myself chuckling a little over it! I'm a little ashamed....

:-) Traci
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Dang it.. I always miss the
    Dang it.. I always miss the good stuff... yes Traci... very ashamed...lol
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Tasha
    I saw the picture last night....and I have to say the only thing that offended me is that I caught myself chuckling a little over it! I'm a little ashamed....

:-) Traci

Truth be told....
    (Me, too!!!) Traci, we are sooooooo bad!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    no worries...mistakes happen
    no worries...mistakes happen ( I missed the pic tough) lol...Lisa
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    darn I missed it.
    You might know I missed it.(Darn).
  • Jacque101
    Jacque101 Member Posts: 75
    Being a newbie...
    I've done and redone so many things lately...this may not be me sitting here tonight. Being someone else...could be better or it sure could be worse.
    I'm just thankful to be here. Everybody makes a boo-boo sooner or later.
    I missed it too.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Dang I always miss
    Dang I always miss everything good too! I never saw it.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Tasha, I saw it last week
    Tasha, I saw it last week but really didn't think too much of it. I just figured it was your humor coming through. I chuckled about it too. Poor kitty cat!!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    MyTurnNow said:

Tasha, I saw it last week
    Tasha, I saw it last week but really didn't think too much of it. I just figured it was your humor coming through. I chuckled about it too. Poor kitty cat!!

Dang it! Why do I always
    Dang it! Why do I always miss the good stuff. Hope everyone enjoyed the pic, and hopefully Tasha will mess up again, and those that missed it can take a view. Hugs.

Judy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Dang it! Why do I always
    Dang it! Why do I always miss the good stuff. Hope everyone enjoyed the pic, and hopefully Tasha will mess up again, and those that missed it can take a view. Hugs.

Judy

I didn't see the picture
    I didn't see the picture here but I think it was on your expression a little while ago. You would never, ever offend me. I really like you picture. You are so pretty. So nice to see how everyone looked back in the day.
    Stef
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    I missed it, too
    I guess this is what I get for being on vacation for 2 weeks. I'm sure I would have laughed, though.

Mimi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Me, Too
    Tasha, I'm sorry I missed the switched pic. I'm with Judy: you could not offend me. And I love your photo. Our Tasha in lace and blond curls. You do look deceptively sweet and demure, however. Obviously your pre-daft sod days...
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    DARN
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! Been away, but now am back!!! This time with a miserable cold and cough. Tomorrow the rest of my company goes home and I'll be back to normal. Lonely, but with me little kitty kat to keep me company.

I'm sorry I missed it! Oh well -

Pat
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Moopy23 said:

Me, Too
    Tasha, I'm sorry I missed the switched pic. I'm with Judy: you could not offend me. And I love your photo. Our Tasha in lace and blond curls. You do look deceptively sweet and demure, however. Obviously your pre-daft sod days...

Oh Moopy
    You have always been gorgeous then?...........What a smashing picture! Hugs to you and the Guppy Thief....... LOL Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx