Two wonderful letters today

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got two letters today from the hospital that I go to for my treatment and they have a fund to help patients who make regular monthly payments which I have done since March and the money that they awarded me to the two accounts that I have has cut my balance on those accounts in half.

Now that is a wonderful present at this time of year.

Margo

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Margo,
    That is just

Margo,
    That is just wonderful and what great timing. It's always nice to have the financial burdens eased. It's enough dealing with this so having 1/2 of your balance removed is great. Very happy for you.
    Stef
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Oh Margo how wonderful for
    Oh Margo how wonderful for you, it is so nice to see good things happen to good people
    tj
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    An awesome gift!
    So happy for you, Margo! And wonderful timing to receive those two letters - yes, an early Christmas gift. :-)

Kind regards,
    Susan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Now that is the kind of mail
    Now that is the kind of mail we would all love to receive! Congratulations~ what a holiday gift! And ask anyone here~ this is a gift you sooo deserved! Yay for you!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Margo... Oh girl I am so
    Margo... Oh girl I am so very happy for you.. that is definately a present... what a wonderful gift to receive at exactly the right time! Here's to hopeing you and Jake have a wonderful ... very Merry Christmas!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Can't beat that for an early
    Christmas present. I am happy for you. In an age of insurance companies trying to squeeze the last drop from us, it's heartening to hear that "yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus"
    Have a wonderful Christmas. Lola
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    wow
    wow that is the kind of mail that i am looking for.happy that you got that good news
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Margo, couldn't have
    Margo, couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I'm so happy for you and Merry Christmas!!
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Miracles do happen
    It is great to see that the "miracle" of the season still exists. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    That IS a wonderful present,
    That IS a wonderful present, Margo! And no one is more deserving. Thank you for sharing this Christmas surprise. I am delighted for you.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Moopy23 said:

That IS a wonderful present,
    That IS a wonderful present, Margo! And no one is more deserving. Thank you for sharing this Christmas surprise. I am delighted for you.

Great gift ☻
    This is great news Margo! I am so happy for you! Kristin ♥
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Kristin N said:

Great gift ☻
    This is great news Margo! I am so happy for you! Kristin ♥

Thank you all
    Thank you all.
    Takes some stress out of the holiday season and the new year.

Happy Holidays to all of my sister and brothers.

Love,
    Margo
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613

Thank you all
    Thank you all.
    Takes some stress out of the holiday season and the new year.

Happy Holidays to all of my sister and brothers.

Love,
    Margo

Great news, Margo. A gift
    Great news, Margo. A gift to a very deserving person. I'm so happy that there are organizations that want to help in this way.

Joyce
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Margo
    There really is a Santa Clause!