helen e said:

Hello Dollies
    1/4 c. butter
    1 c. graham cracker crumbs
    1 c. chopped nuts
    1 c. semi sweet morsels
    1 c. flaked coconut
    1 can (14 1/2 oz) condensed milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 9 inch square pan. Layer graham cracker crumbs over butter and press firmly with a fork. Put a layer of nuts, then layer of morsels and finally coconut, pressing each layer gently with a fork. Pour milk over the top layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes.

Some people call these 7 layer bars but I can figure out what the 7th layer is, I only count 6 things, go figure. Merry Chistmas

I make these same "cookies"
    I make these same "cookies" but do call them 7 layer bars. The 7th layer is butterscotch morsels. I've actually made them both ways and they are both delicious! Easy to make too!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    helen e said:

Hello Dollies
    1/4 c. butter
    1 c. chopped nuts
    1 c. semi sweet morsels
    1 c. flaked coconut

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 9 inch square pan. Layer graham cracker crumbs over butter and press firmly with a fork. Put a layer of nuts, then layer of morsels and finally coconut, pressing each layer gently with a fork. Pour milk over the top layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes.

Some people call these 7 layer bars but I can figure out what the 7th layer is, I only count 6 things, go figure. Merry Chistmas

Smell of cookies
    Thanks for these recipes. My family and I made some of them today. The house smells so good too. And, the cookies aren't bad. LOL

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    helen e said:

Hello Dollies
    1/4 c. butter
    1 c. chopped nuts
    1 c. semi sweet morsels
    1 c. flaked coconut

I make these too, but I just
    I make these too, but I just call them "Magic Cookie Bars"~ I believe the recipe is on the back of the sweetened condensed milk label! Decadently yummy!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    helen e said:

Hello Dollies
    1/4 c. butter
    1 c. chopped nuts
    1 c. semi sweet morsels
    1 c. flaked coconut

Grrrrr Double Post
    sigh
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    chenheart said:

I make these too, but I just
    I make these too, but I just call them "Magic Cookie Bars"~ I believe the recipe is on the back of the sweetened condensed milk label! Decadently yummy!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Yes, I think they are too
    Yes, I think they are too Chen. They are so good!

Debby
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    susie09 said:

Omg, I love oreo's. I am
    Omg, I love oreo's. I am making these Gloria. Thanks!

Susie
    They are really good! I keep mine in the frig because of the cream cheese. I usually add a little solid crisco to the white almond bark when melting to help make it creamier. (see back of almond bark package).

Enjoy!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Gloria09 said:

Susie
    They are really good! I keep mine in the frig because of the cream cheese. I usually add a little solid crisco to the white almond bark when melting to help make it creamier. (see back of almond bark package).

Enjoy!

We made these today Gloria
    We made these today Gloria and they are soooooooo good! Love this Christmas recipe thread. Thanks Diane for starting it.

KYLEZ ♥
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Kylez said:

We made these today Gloria
    We made these today Gloria and they are soooooooo good! Love this Christmas recipe thread. Thanks Diane for starting it.

KYLEZ ♥

Kylez
    : )