good news

Options
shortscake
shortscake Member Posts: 228
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone hope everyone had a good day? I went to see my surgeon to day and he told me that my tumor has gotten smaller so i guess my chemo is working and all i am going though with it is worth it. also went to day and had my hair buzz off at a barber shop had a guy to tell me that i look hot with no hair...lol...hot i must say it did put a smile on my face. I will try to get a pic of it this weekend and post it.

Comments

• terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122
    Options
    So happy
    I am so happy for you shortscake. I'm glad the tumor has gotten smaller. I hope things continue to get better. Merry Christmas! and best wishes for a happy healthy New Year!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    terri805 said:

So happy
    I am so happy for you shortscake. I'm glad the tumor has gotten smaller. I hope things continue to get better. Merry Christmas! and best wishes for a happy healthy New Year!

Congratulations shortscake
    Congratulations shortscake on the tumor shrinkage. The chemo which you dread so much is working, so keep up the good work. Here's hoping it continues upward, and that you have a Merrh Christmas. Hugs.

Judy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Hey you hot potato with that
    Hey you hot potato with that bald head, so happy to hear your good news!!! I guess all us chemo gals need to remember that chemo despite all its side effects is doing its job for us. You are proof.Merry Christmas and remember bald or not, you're beautiful.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So glad
    the chemo is working!

And it's making you a hot mama on top of it - what a bonus LOL!!!

Hope you enjoy your holidays and bask in your wonderful news!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)

Shortscake that is fantastic news, shrinking tumors now that a great Christmas gift! Wow, and to top it off you look "HOT" with you new hairdo, good for you girl!

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    We LOVE LOVE LOVE your great
    We LOVE LOVE LOVE your great news!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

We LOVE LOVE LOVE your great
    We LOVE LOVE LOVE your great news!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

great news the chemo Is
    great news the chemo Is WORKING!!!! you are adorable and to be called a hot mama wahoo!!!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Shortscake
    Oh that's wonderful news!! Yes, Chemo is worth it when it does its job. Good for you making that step to buzz your hair also! Your scalp should feel sooo much better, I know mine was sore until I finally buzzed it. You look marvelous!! :-)
    Merry Christmas
    ♥ Cathy
  • Maize
    Maize Member Posts: 76
    Options
    Great news,
    Shortcakes! I am so happy for you. I love your spirit. Keep it us; it helps us all as it spills over to us.

Maize
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

great news the chemo Is
    great news the chemo Is WORKING!!!! you are adorable and to be called a hot mama wahoo!!!

I am so happy that your
    I am so happy that your chemo is working! Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Great News
    Great news you little Hottie.