Hate to leave you girls.......BUT IM NOT A CHEMO GIRL ANYMORE!!! WOOHOO

Sam726
Sam726 Member Posts: 233
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I did my last treatment today...so glad its over! To all you girls still going thru it or just beginning...stay strong and positive! Me and all the women on this site are living proof it can be done!

Comments

• newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    yeah way to go I am 4 behind
    yeah way to go I am 4 behind you but will join you there !!! (((hugs))) Lisa
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Congratulations!
    Yes, it can be done - you, and so many of us (including me), are proof positive.

I'm glad you're glad!

Kind regards,
    Susan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Congratulations!
    Yes, it can be done - you, and so many of us (including me), are proof positive.

I'm glad you're glad!

Kind regards,
    Susan

congratulations I have 5
    congratulations I have 5 more weeks!
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    No more Chemo.
    Good for you.i know what that feels like.Love and Prayers.(Pat)
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    CONGRATS
    Sam, good for you. I bet your glad it's over. I was done with chemo a month ago but still will be having Herceptin for a year. What a great feeling. Have a good holiday! Hugs, Diane
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Well, this definately spells
    Well, this definately spells Happy Holidays, doesn't it??? What a gift! Congrats to you for completing this grand milestone! YAY!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Woo Hoo!
    I just started mine on Wednesday, and am so glad to hear yours is behind you now!

Thanks for being an inspiration to me and others!

Cindy
  • Whoknowz
    Whoknowz Member Posts: 82
    Congrats to you!
    I'm 3/4 through. One more in Jan. Can't wait because the one yesterday has been worse than the other two combined.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Whoknowz said:

Congrats to you!
    I'm 3/4 through. One more in Jan. Can't wait because the one yesterday has been worse than the other two combined.

Sam
    Congrats on the

Sam
    Congrats on the finish.
    Stef
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Yeah!
    You did it!!! I knew ya would!:-) Way to kick some booty! That deserves a celebration of some sorts! Now take a breather & have a Merry Christmas!
    Do you have a date for surgery yet?
    TC,
    Cat
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    What a wonderful Christmas present for you
    Sending you the BIG BOW and ribbon in form of (((((hugs))))). Thursday will mark my 3/4 of the way. Can't wait. I think back of when you started before me. Love the bike pic. Lola
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Sam... before you know it
    Sam... before you know it you'll be back up on that harley.... way to go! I am so glad that this leg of the journey is finally behind you! Congratulations!! You have even more to celebrate this holiday season!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    congratulation
    I am so happy that you have no more chemo, will be happy when my day come. do you have to have surgery now?
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Great christmas present!
    Great christmas present! hallelujah you got thru it dear biker girl! Celebrate!
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    natly15 said:

Great christmas present!
    Great christmas present! hallelujah you got thru it dear biker girl! Celebrate!

thanks
    for all your positive encouragement. Not sure when surgery is. See surgeon on the 29th. Still have to do Herceptin for a year. Radiation after surgery...After chemo, I can do anything!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sam, I'm celebrating with
    Sam, I'm celebrating with YOU!! Glad to hear that part of your treatment is done. I agree, after chemo anything is possible. Enjoy your holidays and celebrate this milestone. You deserve it!!
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Whoo Hooo. Congratulations!
    Whoo Hooo. Congratulations! Enjoy your holidays and enjoy building up your strength to enjoy life POST-CHEMO!!! Life is good! Pitt
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Praise the Lord
    I am so happy to hear that this part is over. My treatment is yet to begin. It is helpful to see how many of you girls have made it through, working and living life. It is amazing how the beast trys to take over, but with God's help we will prevail. Relax, and have a Blessed Christmas.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    rrogers34 said:

Praise the Lord
    I am so happy to hear that this part is over. My treatment is yet to begin. It is helpful to see how many of you girls have made it through, working and living life. It is amazing how the beast trys to take over, but with God's help we will prevail. Relax, and have a Blessed Christmas.

WOOHOO
    Congrats to you Sam! You did it! Now have a very happy Christmas!

Sue :)
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    Sam woo woo for you!
    I am so glad for you that it is over. I start up again soon, but that's okay,for there will be an end.
    Congrats and Peace to all