Venting Blog

2»

Comments

• meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    jnl said:

So sorry Mom62 that your bc
    So sorry Mom62 that your bc came back. You have every right to vent or do whatever you want. This site is for venting! My prayers go out to you.

Leeza

sorry to hear this, will
    sorry to hear this, will remember you in my prayers.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    meena1 said:

sorry to hear this, will
    sorry to hear this, will remember you in my prayers.

I am so sorry to read this
    I am so sorry to read this about your recurrence. You are in my prayers!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    I Am Sorry
    I am sorry to hear that you are having to battle BC again. But you vent all you need to. I am not going through all the pain you are, but I do find myself longing to be "normal" again. I don't think that is going to happen any time soon. Stay strong. We are here when you need us.

P
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    czsteve said:

venting is a good thing.....
    I too have just been diagnosed with BC again. It has metastisized to my bones. Just rest, relax and I will be praying for you.

Peggy

Sorry about your recurrance
    Peggy,

Sorry to hear you have a recurrance as well. I'm almost done my treatment, but it's been a long haul. Hopefully everything works out for you as well. I'll be praying for you too! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy life, even if your tired!

Terry
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Thank You
    Thank you everyone for your support. I was having a down day when I wrote my venting blog. I'm feeling better now. I have my 10 day blood test on Thursday (yes Christmas eve), and most likely a transfusion to follow. I'm going to go early so I can be home in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing my family that night (we all go next door to my Aunt's house) and being able to go to bed when I want. The kids have offered to help clean the house on Thursday while I'm gone. It's nice that they are older now and understand that I need help. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Having been through this twice I'm happy to reach out to anyone to needs their own venting blog. Thanks again!

Terry
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    (((cyberhugs)))) hope you ar
    (((cyberhugs)))) hope you ar feeling better ...lisa xoxoxo
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    mom62 said:

Thank You
    Thank you everyone for your support. I was having a down day when I wrote my venting blog. I'm feeling better now. I have my 10 day blood test on Thursday (yes Christmas eve), and most likely a transfusion to follow. I'm going to go early so I can be home in the afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing my family that night (we all go next door to my Aunt's house) and being able to go to bed when I want. The kids have offered to help clean the house on Thursday while I'm gone. It's nice that they are older now and understand that I need help. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Having been through this twice I'm happy to reach out to anyone to needs their own venting blog. Thanks again!

Terry

Hey Terry
    Happy to see that you are feeling somewhat better! I hope your venting helped. It is good for the soul I think. And, we all do it here. Have a nice time at your Aunt's! So happy that your kids will help you out. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

♥ Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    mom62 said:

Thank You

Terry

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Terry!
    So sorry about your recurrence. I am happy to see that you are feeling better. We are all cheering you on Terry!

I am praying for you!

Angie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    czsteve said:

venting is a good thing.....
    I too have just been diagnosed with BC again. It has metastisized to my bones. Just rest, relax and I will be praying for you.

Peggy

Peggy
    I am sorry to read that your bc came back Peggy. My prayers go out to you!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Gloria09 said:

mom62
    I've learned that not only is venting is accepted here it is encouraged. Seems there is someone on this board 24/7 and reply's come quickly. You have a great attitude for all that you've been through ... keep that up! Have a very Merry Christmas!

I am so sorry that you had a
    I am so sorry that you had a recurrence. It is what we all fear. I am sending you prayers!

Megan