cemo treatment

lhb200
lhb200 Member Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Any one know if you have to have cemo treatments after a mascetomy??? Cancer came back after 6 years in the same breast. Oncologist hopes to get all of the cancer this time with a single mascetomy. He did not mention cemo treatments.

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    I didn't have chemo nor a
    I didn't have chemo nor a mastectomy, but, I know some had chemo afterwords. Your oncologist will let you know your treatment plan. Good luck to you!

Sue :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    I think some do and some
    I think some do and some don't lhb. I am sure your oncologist will discuss all of your treatment options with you when you meet him. When do you see him? Let us know.

Debby
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    DebbyM said:

I think some do and some
    I think some do and some don't lhb. I am sure your oncologist will discuss all of your treatment options with you when you meet him. When do you see him? Let us know.

Debby

I was just told last week
    I was just told last week that I'll be having a masectomy in Feb. and then may have chemo depending on the pathology report plus I'll also have radiation. I'm one of those that ask the dr. to explain it all and my doc does. Ask your drs to clear up things for you on what you don't understand. Hope you get the info and help you need.