Can dreams really come true?

LC815
LC815 Member Posts: 155
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Last night I had a dream that my onc told me my tumor markers were down below the number I had when first tested. *Sigh* Wouldn't that be wonderful? I don't see him until December 18th.

Peace.
Linda

Comments

• newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    of course they do!!! your
    of course they do!!! your drean will come true ...good vibes sent your way......... Lisa xoxoxoxo
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Linda, dreams do come true!

Linda, dreams do come true!
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Linda
    Absolutely dreams come true...

Hugs
    LInda T
  • elizarose
    elizarose Member Posts: 124
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Linda
    Absolutely dreams come true...

Hugs
    LInda T

Yes, without a doubt.

Yes, without a doubt.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    We are all pulling for you....
    you never know, good things DO come in mysterious ways!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    What a wonderful
    Christmas present that would be! Certainly not an intangible gift, Linda! Wishing you the best of the best news!

Hugs ~ Mar
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    That's a good sign.
    Hi!

I am in a support group with Dr Bernie Seigel who was a cancer surgeon at Yale and has written many books on the subject of mind/body connection and cancer. He always talks about the subconscious mind and how it speaks in our dreams because we are listening instead of thinking. Sounds like your subconscious mind is telling you that your body is healing!

Roseann
  • LC815
    roseann4 said:

That's a good sign.
    Hi!

I am in a support group with Dr Bernie Seigel who was a cancer surgeon at Yale and has written many books on the subject of mind/body connection and cancer. He always talks about the subconscious mind and how it speaks in our dreams because we are listening instead of thinking. Sounds like your subconscious mind is telling you that your body is healing!

Roseann

Roseann
    That's a wonderful thought. I need it today. I have blood drawn then I play The Waiting Game until my appointment on Friday afternoon. I would really love an early Christmas present.

Peace to you all,
    Linda
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    LC815 said:

Roseann
    That's a wonderful thought. I need it today. I have blood drawn then I play The Waiting Game until my appointment on Friday afternoon. I would really love an early Christmas present.

Peace to you all,
    Linda

Linda, we're waiting to and
    Linda, we're waiting to and wish the best for you. Hoping dreams really do come true! Post soon and let us know if you got your early gift.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Sunrae said:

Linda, we're waiting to and
    Linda, we're waiting to and wish the best for you. Hoping dreams really do come true! Post soon and let us know if you got your early gift.

I have to say a big YES,
    I have to say a big YES, dreams do come true!

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    susie09 said:

I have to say a big YES,
    I have to say a big YES, dreams do come true!

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣

I ditto that... dreams
    I ditto that... dreams really do come true..
  • LC815
    taleena said:

I ditto that... dreams
    I ditto that... dreams really do come true..

Sheesh.
    I didn't have blood drawn today because of clerical issues. (*sigh* . . . When is this stuff all going to be done electronically so paperwork is not lost?) I'll try again tomorrow morning . . . still won't know until Friday when I meet with onc. I feel so good that if my liver mets have progressed it will be a real emotional setback.

Happy Tuesday Evening, everyone!

Peace.
    Linda from Baltimore
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    LC815 said:

Sheesh.
    I didn't have blood drawn today because of clerical issues. (*sigh* . . . When is this stuff all going to be done electronically so paperwork is not lost?) I'll try again tomorrow morning . . . still won't know until Friday when I meet with onc. I feel so good that if my liver mets have progressed it will be a real emotional setback.

Happy Tuesday Evening, everyone!

Peace.
    Linda from Baltimore

Hope you can get it drawn
    Hope you can get it drawn tomorrow Linda. Praying that you will get good news.

Leeza
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    jnl said:

Hope you can get it drawn
    Hope you can get it drawn tomorrow Linda. Praying that you will get good news.

Leeza

Praying that they do!!!

Praying that they do!!!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    carkris said:

Praying that they do!!!

Praying that they do!!!

They do!
    Lex♥

They do!

Lex♥
  • marywest
    marywest Member Posts: 132
    Alexis F said:

They do!
    Lex♥

They do!

Lex♥

Thats nice having dreams like that
    God designed the law of believing, what you believe you will recieve. Keep your beleiving high, dont' lets doubts break through and steal. One out of over 900 promises in the bible, one of them is, Beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health. III john 3;2 Your dream can become a reality.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    marywest said:

Thats nice having dreams like that
    God designed the law of believing, what you believe you will recieve. Keep your beleiving high, dont' lets doubts break through and steal. One out of over 900 promises in the bible, one of them is, Beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health. III john 3;2 Your dream can become a reality.

I have always believed that
    I have always believed that dreams can come true. My Mom used to tell me that as a little girl and I have never forgotten it.

Sue :)