Amy Mom_2_3

Sigma34
Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Sending out prayers and good vibes. Hope your tests went well today, I am thinking about you sista!!

Much love,

Christine

Comments

• mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Thanks Christine!
    I spent the last 2 weeks a bit worried as my CEA had been fluctuating around 2.5 since my surgery and it went up 2 weeks ago to 3.2. My liver enzymes have also been high and I get steroids in my liver pump and take Ursodial to lower them. So my liver enzymes were all lower today (except for bilirubin) and my CEA was still 3.2 (so even if it didn't go down, at least it didn't go up).

I have my next appointment (bloodwork) the end of December so hopefully my liver enzymes will be down enough that I can stop the steroids (I hate them!!).

Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate it very much!!!

Amy

PS Your son is quite handsome!! I wish I had a 20 YO niece in the area....
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    mom_2_3 said:

Thanks Christine!
    I spent the last 2 weeks a bit worried as my CEA had been fluctuating around 2.5 since my surgery and it went up 2 weeks ago to 3.2. My liver enzymes have also been high and I get steroids in my liver pump and take Ursodial to lower them. So my liver enzymes were all lower today (except for bilirubin) and my CEA was still 3.2 (so even if it didn't go down, at least it didn't go up).

I have my next appointment (bloodwork) the end of December so hopefully my liver enzymes will be down enough that I can stop the steroids (I hate them!!).

Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate it very much!!!

Amy

PS Your son is quite handsome!! I wish I had a 20 YO niece in the area....

Oh yes
    He is quite handsome. Some nice eye candy for everyone on the board. Amy, I just know you are going in the right direction! Marie
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    sfmarie said:

Oh yes
    He is quite handsome. Some nice eye candy for everyone on the board. Amy, I just know you are going in the right direction! Marie

I'm going to back up Marie,
    I'm going to back up Marie, sounds like your journey is moving in another direction. :) we will keep praying for you.

Ha! You two crack me up. He is such a great person, so driven and loves life.

Christine