A quick fly-by from dmc

Options
dmc_emmy
dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Good Morning Friends,

As I scanned the site, I was saddened to so many that I did not know. I welcome all of you to this amazing place, but I am sorry for the reason that you are here.

But, as I found on Friday Dec 11th, there is hope! Yes, I reached a milestone that some I know have already reached and a milestone that I hope all of you will someday reach as well. I was given the OK to come back every six months instead of three! I am, today, cancer FREE!!!!

I have been floating on cloud 99 since Friday at 5PM and I have yet to come down. I thought all of my friends here would like to know. :) Sorry I have been away for the past several months, but work has been keeping me extra busy. I hope to spend some time with you all, catching up with old friends and properly greeting new friends while I am off on break for the holidays. Until then, know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.

WWWWhhhhooppppeeee! There is hope! As I tell my students in my classroom, "Never give up! Don't ever give up!!" That goes for all of us, too.

dmc

Comments

• cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    Congratulations!
    What great news to hear! Congratulations! Thank you for letting us know. I've been wondering how you are and missing all your informative posts! Hope you have a great holiday and look foward to hearing from you when you get another chance to come by. HUGS!!! Cathy
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    DMC... so glad to see you!!
    DMC... so glad to see you!! You have been missed and thought about! I am so happy with your news... What a wonderful way to celebrate this holiday season!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    GREAT NEWS. Congratulations.
    GREAT NEWS. Congratulations. Just in time for the holidays. God Bless us all. Marilyn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    That is just wonderful news!
    That is just wonderful news! Congratulations~ what a way to ring in the holidays!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Great news, DMC! Our break
    Great news, DMC! Our break starts Dec. 18. Whoo-hoo! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    congratulation
    Congratulation, the battle have been win, all of our day is coming soon, you are so right we can never give up if we do we will let the cancer win
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo, dmc!
    This is awesome good news! Great to hear from you, and thanks for sharing - you know we are all celebrating with you!

I'll be hoping you hear the words "cancer free" again and again and again, and always from here on out.

Kind regards, Susan