Hola~back from Mexico, ornament was waiting!!

Options
GreeneyedGirl
GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hola, chica's! Mexico was soo relaxing~all inclusive...my tummy is still on "buffet time" and needs to be fed~went with 16 people from church, all great longtime friends. Much laughter and memories. Arriving home my ornament was waiting... I had been thinking of it all week! From Helen e (funny we got each others names...) and it is a beautiful hallmark keepsake ornament of an angel holding a dove~reminding me that I am watched over as I continue the journey.
Blessings to all~ and it is good to be home. After a long plane ride I fell into my bed to sleep, I will spend all week catching up on the posts that you all have submitted!
Melanie

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I am sooo glad your ornament
    I am sooo glad your ornament arrived! Some of you had straight across elf exchanges...some days 15 emailed me, some days, 1, some days 3 and some days 2! I never knew of course when the last participant would come on board, so I simply matched elves up as they PM'd if that makes sense! For the most part, I had success mixing the names up, but I made exchanges between two when I thought it necessary!
    Anyway, I am glad you had a wonderful time in Mexico, and that you had an ornament to welcome you home! Happiest of Holidays to you!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    double post.....
  • GreeneyedGirl
    Options
    chenheart said:

double post.....

forgot to mention~~
    ~~the angel is wearing a green dress!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Hola!!!!!!
    So, I waved as we went by...did you see me?????

Welcome home, dearheart!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • GreeneyedGirl
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hola!!!!!!
    So, I waved as we went by...did you see me?????

Welcome home, dearheart!!!

Hugs, Kathi

New cruisers every morning!
    Right out of my balcony, a new glorious ship or two, or three....I blew you a kiss my travelling friend.
    Home always feels good.
    M