My weekend update...

mimivac
mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Oh girls, I am taking advantage of Simon's afternoon playing laser tag with his friends to grab a bus to Old Town and make an appointment for a face AND leg wax. Yikes! Wish me luck. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Love you all.

Comments

• mimivac
    Eyebrow wax done
    Very nice woman. Now getting ready for the rest of the face (yes I'm hairy) and my leg wax...
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    mimivac said:

Eyebrow wax done
    Very nice woman. Now getting ready for the rest of the face (yes I'm hairy) and my leg wax...

Think of how far you have
    Think of how far you have come. You need to have hair waxed. Did you ever think that you would get to that point again? It's like a big milestone, a big, albeit hairy milestone, but a milestone. LOL Who would have thought excess hair could be so nice? Enjoy your day. When will you hear about the promotion? I have my fingers crossed for you.
    Stef
  • mimivac
    fauxma said:

Think of how far you have
    Think of how far you have come. You need to have hair waxed. Did you ever think that you would get to that point again? It's like a big milestone, a big, albeit hairy milestone, but a milestone. LOL Who would have thought excess hair could be so nice? Enjoy your day. When will you hear about the promotion? I have my fingers crossed for you.
    Stef

Stef,
    You are so sweet. Thank you. Yes, it is something of a blessing to have to have my darn hairy self waxed. I will probably find out about the promotion in a few weeks. I plan to catch up with the boards next week. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm now bereft of hair and having a Lebanese dish of eggplant at a cozy little bar/restaurant. I love you all.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    mimivac said:

Stef,
    You are so sweet. Thank you. Yes, it is something of a blessing to have to have my darn hairy self waxed. I will probably find out about the promotion in a few weeks. I plan to catch up with the boards next week. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm now bereft of hair and having a Lebanese dish of eggplant at a cozy little bar/restaurant. I love you all.

I am the opposite, rather
    I am the opposite, rather hairless. Sparse eyebrows and eyelashes, only need to shave from the knees down and then only once every couple of weeks. I have so little hair on my arms that in high school a friend thought I shaved them. And my hair on my head is rather fine and not very thick. I always wanted a beautiful thick head of hair. Denise is similar so we are glad to see that JJ has dad's great hair and maybe Baby Jo will too. It's much lighter and softer than her brother's but she has much more hair than Denise did at her hair. So fingers crossed. I would gladly have put up with hairy legs if I could have had great eyebrows, lashes and shampoo commercial hair. My family loves eggplant. I tolerate it. But then they like spinach and brusell sprouts. No accounting for taste. Hope your meal was good and hope 2010 brings good news about the promotion.
    Stef