I got ANOTHER ornament!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Early yesterday evening, after a rewarding day delivering coats and hats to the less fortunate I came home to a package waiting at my front door! It was from Fauxma/Stef!

Inside the box was a beautiful, beautiful ornament from Lenox,a company known worldwide for its exquisite pieces. This one is no exception...it is about 2" high, clear glass entwined with pink in the shape of a BC awareness ribbon, with a gold string and tassel. It is so very lovely; and of course meaningful. It is not meaningful simply because of the awareness aspect, but all the more so as it is from our loving, prolific, encouraging Stef! I "guilted" her into giving me her address because I wanted to send her an ornament. I thought my identity was secure sending it from an online site, but no! My actual return address as the sender was included in the ornament I ordered for Stef! She lovingly reciprocated by sending me such a lovely and loving gift.
I have been triply blessed by you this season~ Marcia sent me the Texas ornament~ do you remember me describing it? Opaque, handmade by a Texas Native with the sparkly state of Tx on it which looks rather like a Christmas stocking? And then I got one personally made by Cats-Toy; a leaded glass Christmas tree in a darling pouch and a cute card! The snowman had the happiest face! It is so sweet, and I am amazed at the artistry and talent of my sisters!Yeah, and a bit jealous too! I admit it! :-)

You ladies~ ALL of you who participated (all 59 of you!) have made my holiday season! I love you all more than you can possibly imagine.

Hugs from the bottom of my ♥

Claudia

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I just added a picture of
    I just added a picture of the ornament that Cat64 sent to me on the expressions page. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's beautiful. The angel has a light in it and it rotates colors.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    I am so glad that you
    I am so glad that you received your ornament and it being delivered the day you were out doing all the wonderful things you do was perfect. I chose this ornament, not so much because I am into pink or even the ribbon, but because I wanted an ornament that when you looked on the tree it would represent ALL of your sister warriors here. It was like I sent it to you from all of us for all you bring to us and to have a tangible that represented us. Your other ornaments sound so wonderful. A representation of her state was a great idea from Marcia and a handmade one from Cats-Toy must be so beautiful. What impresses me is the thought and love that everyone has given in choosing their ornaments. I wish everyone would post pictures on their expressions. I have to take a photo of mine so I can post it. And Chen didn't guilt me into giving her my address she made me feel special that she wanted to do this and it touched my heart. But then she is Chenheart, our 50 foot woman. This was the best idea, Chen.
    Stef
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    I agree with Stef
    Chen, we are all so glad that you did this ornament exchange for us, I just wanted to show you how much it meant to me (and, it seems, to all of us). So, enjoy your ornaments, your tree this year will have some extra special love from us "warrior sisters" for you.
    PS, I will post a picture soon! (I just now uploaded my 3rd grade picture for Traci)
    Cat
  • fauxma
    cats_toy said:

I agree with Stef
    Chen, we are all so glad that you did this ornament exchange for us, I just wanted to show you how much it meant to me (and, it seems, to all of us). So, enjoy your ornaments, your tree this year will have some extra special love from us "warrior sisters" for you.
    PS, I will post a picture soon! (I just now uploaded my 3rd grade picture for Traci)
    Cat

I posted my beautiful
    I posted my beautiful ornament on my expressions. It is so lovely and the message that came with it was the best.
    Stef
  • fauxma
    cats_toy said:

I agree with Stef
    Cat

Cats_Toy,
    You are so cute.

Cats_Toy,
    You are so cute. I just love seeing all the pictures of us. I couldn't find a school one so I uploaded a 5 year old Christmas one. I also put some other ones on my expressions page.
    Stef
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Marcia527 said:

I just added a picture of
    I just added a picture of the ornament that Cat64 sent to me on the expressions page. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's beautiful. The angel has a light in it and it rotates colors.

Marcia
    How does one get to the expressions page?
  • mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    fauxma said:

I am so glad that you
    I am so glad that you received your ornament and it being delivered the day you were out doing all the wonderful things you do was perfect. I chose this ornament, not so much because I am into pink or even the ribbon, but because I wanted an ornament that when you looked on the tree it would represent ALL of your sister warriors here. It was like I sent it to you from all of us for all you bring to us and to have a tangible that represented us. Your other ornaments sound so wonderful. A representation of her state was a great idea from Marcia and a handmade one from Cats-Toy must be so beautiful. What impresses me is the thought and love that everyone has given in choosing their ornaments. I wish everyone would post pictures on their expressions. I have to take a photo of mine so I can post it. And Chen didn't guilt me into giving her my address she made me feel special that she wanted to do this and it touched my heart. But then she is Chenheart, our 50 foot woman. This was the best idea, Chen.
    Stef

Thank You
    Thank you Stef for sending a "thank you" from all of us who have been blessed by Chenheart and her ornament exchange! And thank you, Chenheart, for thinking of it!

Lori
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    ornaments
    Claudia, I have uploaded a picture on my expressions page of the stained glass ornaments I made for you and Wolfi, and also uploaded the ornament I received from her. Thanks again for doing this, it has been fun! (thanks Stef, you're pretty cute too!)
    Cat
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Gloria09 said:

Marcia
    How does one get to the expressions page?

If you want to go to a
    If you want to go to a specific persons expression page just click on their user name and that will take you to their personal page and then click on the expressions towards the top.

Or if you want to see the Expressions Gallery go to home and click on Expressions Gallery which is on the left under CSN. This is everyone who is posting on all the boards.