I got an A!!!!!!!!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thank you all for your concern....I did my stress test yesterday....and my cardiologist said "Yes, there are some wierd beats showing on your 24-hour holter, but, all in all, I am giving your heart an A".

So I told him I guessed that I could keep carrying the luggage for Hans and I...and HE said, with a completely straight face, "Isn't that what a porter is for????"

YEA!!!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Yea!!!!!!!!!!
    Wonderful news, Kathi!! I am so happy and relieved for you. We need survivors like you and RE, who show that the beast can be defeated more than once, and joy in life not just undiminished but heightened.

This is also good news for porters--you and Hans will be giving them more work. Happy tipping!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    A is for Awesome, and for
    A is for Awesome, and for Awwwwwww, and for Alright! and for A$$-kicking, and for Aren't you relieved, and Amazing. None of us is surprised; All of us knew you would be, because you Are!!!! You might as well give yourself an A+!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    chenheart said:

A is for Awesome, and for
    A is for Awesome, and for Awwwwwww, and for Alright! and for A$$-kicking, and for Aren't you relieved, and Amazing. None of us is surprised; All of us knew you would be, because you Are!!!! You might as well give yourself an A+!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Kathi... I am so happy to
    Kathi... I am so happy to hear the news!!!! You are definately an "A"... take time to celebrate this weekend...

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    taleena said:

Kathi... I am so happy to
    Kathi... I am so happy to hear the news!!!! You are definately an "A"... take time to celebrate this weekend...

♥ & hugs,

~T

Kathi
    That is great news. So

Kathi

That is great news. So continue to lead your wonderful, Amazing life. And keep on tipping.
    Stef
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Thanks, all for the wonderful responses!
    I WAS worried...but, my heart even did 'the wierd thing' while the cardiologist was watching...so he gave me even more relief by telling me what it was...WHEW!

Happy holidays!

Kathi
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    KathiM said:

Thanks, all for the wonderful responses!
    I WAS worried...but, my heart even did 'the wierd thing' while the cardiologist was watching...so he gave me even more relief by telling me what it was...WHEW!

Happy holidays!

Kathi

Hi, Kathi. I am SO glad to
    Hi, Kathi. I am SO glad to hear that all is well. Now you can travel with THAT marked off your list.

BTW... I asked my oncologist about a post treatment electrocardiogram and he didn't think it was necessary since I don't have any alarming symptoms. I'm not sure whether or not to pursue this.

Lynn