Just opened the box with my ornament!

roseann4
roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I've waited until today to open it because I love delayed gratification. Today is the day we are putting up our tree and decorating it. The ornament is a beautiful glass snowman! I'm glad you bought one for yourself so we can thing of each other every year. Thanks Calleen. My younger son is visiting from New Mexico and he will love the story behind it. He did a walk for us in October. Love to all!

Roseann

Comments

• Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    I have been so
    worried it got lost!! I wrote Chen and asked her if she had heard from you because I didn't want to reveal that I was your Secret Sister...LOL... I am glad you like him too... Oh and another thing special about you... is your Name.. it reminds me of my sweet Mothers name. Her name was Anna Rozzell and went by Rosie Anna. So Chen did really good in picking you for my Secret Sister this year!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Hugz!!!
    Calleen
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Calleen said:

I have been so
    worried it got lost!! I wrote Chen and asked her if she had heard from you because I didn't want to reveal that I was your Secret Sister...LOL... I am glad you like him too... Oh and another thing special about you... is your Name.. it reminds me of my sweet Mothers name. Her name was Anna Rozzell and went by Rosie Anna. So Chen did really good in picking you for my Secret Sister this year!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Hugz!!!
    Calleen

Awww...I am so glad that
    Awww...I am so glad that this worked out for both of you~ sweet sweet sweet!!!

Merry Christnmas, ladies!

Hugs,
    Chen♥