Friend list

SandyL
SandyL Member Posts: 218
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
If some of you wonder why all of a sudden I want to be your friend; it's because I just found out that there is a friend list. I seldom go beyond the discussion board. And I will be adding more friends....I just wanted to let you know that I'm not stalking.
Sandy

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    I have no idea even how the
    I have no idea even how the "friends" thing works. Can someone please enlighten me?
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    AnneCan said:

I have no idea even how the "friends" thing works. Can someone please enlighten me?

Anne...
    When you log in, you'll see that "so and so" added you to their friend list, all you do is click back on their nick, and the little plus icon next to their nick, just click it, and you'll be on each others friends list, then when you go to home, you can view all the people on your list. I sent you one to see if you see me asking you to be on my friends list, then click on my icon, and you're added!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • AnneCan
    Shayenne said:

Anne...
    When you log in, you'll see that "so and so" added you to their friend list, all you do is click back on their nick, and the little plus icon next to their nick, just click it, and you'll be on each others friends list, then when you go to home, you can view all the people on your list. I sent you one to see if you see me asking you to be on my friends list, then click on my icon, and you're added!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Thanks Donna,
    I have done

Thanks Donna,

I have done that. Now, what do you "do" with friends? Is it for chatroom?
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder Member Posts: 68
    Shayenne said:

Anne...

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Friends
    Donna what is the

Friends and friend of

I ask Chip but his no help

Mike
  • Shayenne
    AnneCan said:

Thanks Donna,
    I have done

Thanks Donna,

I have done that. Now, what do you "do" with friends? Is it for chatroom?

I
    Really have no idea LOL..I keep it as list, in case I want to check on certain people, or if people are just wanting to be friends, I'm here for them, instead of searching through posts to find them, I just click on their nick on my friends list :)

I haven't done a chatroom in years, not sure if they even have one here.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Shayenne
    mcsauder said:

Friends
    Donna what is the

Friends and friend of

Mike

I believe....
    The difference is just in the adding of the icons, if you requested a friend, and they accept, they then have to click on your icon to put you on the other list, it's weird, and had wondered about it before, but you can also see who's online as well. You both have to click each other's plus sign, to make it a negative sign I think, that means you're on the list, but you're on that second list anyway, whether you click it or not, am I sounding just as confused????? LOL

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    mcsauder said:

Friends
    Donna what is the

Friends and friend of

Mike

I think
    Friend is anyone you add to your list.

Friend of is when they add you too.

It is easier to send a PM to someone if you first put them on your friend list. Then when you go to CSN Email, you can choose them from the drop-down list to send a PM.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

I think
    Friend is anyone you add to your list.

Friend of is when they add you too.

It is easier to send a PM to someone if you first put them on your friend list. Then when you go to CSN Email, you can choose them from the drop-down list to send a PM.

Friends List
    There is also a side bar that allows you to see what friends are online at that time...

and BTW SandyL.....I love to be stalked.....LOL....just kiddin.....
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan said:

Thanks everyone for your
    Thanks everyone for your insight. I wasn't sure if there was some secret cyber "handshake", etc. Now I think I understand.