I got my ornament!!!

pitt
pitt Member Posts: 387
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I loved it today when i opened my mailbox and there it was!!! I was so excited...and the nautical theme was perfect!!! Thanks so much! I love how connected it made me feel to all of you. We really are in this together! Have a great weekend! Pitt

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Your ornament sounds just
    Your ornament sounds just lovely. It is true that this is such a connection for all of us. And I know you had been anxiously awaiting yours arriving. What fun this has been. And I have been meaning to tell you for the longest time what a lovely couple you and your guy are.
    Stef
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    fauxma said:

Your ornament sounds just
    Your ornament sounds just lovely. It is true that this is such a connection for all of us. And I know you had been anxiously awaiting yours arriving. What fun this has been. And I have been meaning to tell you for the longest time what a lovely couple you and your guy are.
    Stef

Thank you for the
    Thank you for the complement. As my grandmom would say about my husband, "He's a keeper!" :-) Pitt
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Again, I must say I love the
    Again, I must say I love the thought and care each of us has put into the ornament selection!! It isn't as if we have never been part of an ornament exchange at work or among a social group, or that we don't have friends and family. But this is just Different! Almost unexplainable. But important. Perhaps that it its appeal~ this is important.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
    PS and I agree with the wisdom of both your grandmother and Stef~ your husband is definately a keeper!