OK, cruise pics are posted...

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
But from the end of the cruise to the beginning....darn computer....

It was lovely, I highly recommend this one...7 days, start to finish.

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    Wonderful!
    It looks like you had a great time - the pictures were so pretty! I bet you enjoyed every minute! Thanks for sharing!

Lori
  • KathiM

Wonderful!
    It looks like you had a great time - the pictures were so pretty! I bet you enjoyed every minute! Thanks for sharing!

Lori

It WAS great....
    And a grand way to celebrate 5 years...yea!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Your pictures are awesome.
    Your pictures are awesome. I want to go now!! I love your "friends". I am always amazed at those animals they make out of towels. Thanks for sharing.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    MyTurnNow said:

Your pictures are awesome. I want to go now!! I love your "friends". I am always amazed at those animals they make out of towels. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing your
    Thanks for sharing your cruise with us. What a beautiful trip you had. Hope these memories will give you lots of enjoyment as you look back. Many more good times to you.
  • KathiM
    MyTurnNow said:

I bought the book....
    Now, all of my guests will benefit...I even took a towel folding class on the ship....ROFL!

Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    Sunrae said:

Thanks for sharing your
    Thanks for sharing your cruise with us. What a beautiful trip you had. Hope these memories will give you lots of enjoyment as you look back. Many more good times to you.

This was one of the best memories...
    And, as I talk to more people, they have done this very cruise...and multiple times...

My secret is Travelocity's TravelZoo....an e-mail each week of 'top 20' deals...we got this cabin, with balcony, for less than the 'normal' price for an inside cabin!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Kathi
    I am so glad yo had a great time on your cruise. Are the pictures available for everyone to see? If so how/where so I go to see them?