My Christmas Ornament

Jadie
Jadie Member Posts: 723
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Isn't it beautiful. The angel is painted from the inside out. Thanks again Jennytwist. Yours should be there soon.

How about some more pictures of the ornaments on your trees. Mine was the first to go on my tree.

Hugs
Jadie<3

Comments

• Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    great idea
    Great idea to post your ornament!! Anyone else that can do that? I would love to see all of them..
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Sam726 said:

great idea
    Great idea to post your ornament!! Anyone else that can do that? I would love to see all of them..

My ornament
    I posted a description of mine and I posted photos on my expression page on Monday. Its really pretty!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    elm3544 said:

My ornament
    I posted a description of mine and I posted photos on my expression page on Monday. Its really pretty!

Your ornament is beautiful.
    Your ornament is beautiful. What a wonderful idea this was. Thanks again, Claudia!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    MyTurnNow said:

Your ornament is beautiful.
    Your ornament is beautiful. What a wonderful idea this was. Thanks again, Claudia!!

My pleasure! I have been
    My pleasure! I have been smiling for weeks now! I love the participation, connections made, descriptions and pictures of the ornaments. I have other exchange ideas for other days....I will let you all know sometime after the new year so we can all catch our breath! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥