smile today!

dbs1673
dbs1673 Member Posts: 203
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
There is a great video on youtube titled Pink Gloves Dance to JaySean's Down for Breast Cancer Awareness. Watch, dance, sing and SMILE!

dawn

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Yes, thanks for the heads
    Yes, thanks for the heads up. We are aware of this and you're right, it's great.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Yes, thanks for the heads
    Yes, thanks for the heads up. We are aware of this and you're right, it's great.

Thanks!
    Thanks! I loved the janitor!

Kristin ♥
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Kristin N said:

Thanks!
    Thanks! I loved the janitor!

Kristin ♥

GREAT!
    I'd read about it on this site but hadn't taken the time to look at it ... until now ... and it's great!

hugs.
    teena
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    tgf said:

GREAT!
    I'd read about it on this site but hadn't taken the time to look at it ... until now ... and it's great!

hugs.
    teena

:)
    Thank you for posting this! I saw it and loved it!

Sue :)
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Ritzy said:

:)
    Thank you for posting this! I saw it and loved it!

Sue :)

It was
    Great!! But for some really strange reason at the very end I got really emotional and got all choked up!!!... Sometimes it seems like I'm fine then BAM!! I get hit with all the emotions of what all of us are going through and I get overwhelmed....Sometimes I wish there was more I could do for all of us... Maybe I'm just a cry baby...
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Calleen said:

It was
    Great!! But for some really strange reason at the very end I got really emotional and got all choked up!!!... Sometimes it seems like I'm fine then BAM!! I get hit with all the emotions of what all of us are going through and I get overwhelmed....Sometimes I wish there was more I could do for all of us... Maybe I'm just a cry baby...

Thanks Dawn!
    I saw it and it is so funny! The janitor is a riot!

Sorry that you got upset Calleen! I am sending you a hug!

KYLEZ ♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Kylez said:

Thanks Dawn!
    I saw it and it is so funny! The janitor is a riot!

Sorry that you got upset Calleen! I am sending you a hug!

KYLEZ ♥

Smiling :)
    I saw this and it is so funny! Makes you want to dance, dance, dance!

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣
  • dbs1673
    dbs1673 Member Posts: 203
    susie09 said:

Smiling :)
    I saw this and it is so funny! Makes you want to dance, dance, dance!

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣

smiled and cried
    I also cried though can't describe why. Maybe it's the overwhelming support, maybe it's that I felt like it was a dance for us. My daughter will be graduating in June with her bachelors in nursing. I sent it to her and hope someday she'll get to work in a hospital like that one.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    dbs1673 said:

smiled and cried
    I also cried though can't describe why. Maybe it's the overwhelming support, maybe it's that I felt like it was a dance for us. My daughter will be graduating in June with her bachelors in nursing. I sent it to her and hope someday she'll get to work in a hospital like that one.

Loved it
    It was great to see it! There was a lot of media coverage about that video when it first came out. I love it!

Debby