Been sick this past week

laurissa
laurissa Member Posts: 773
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I've been trying to keep this bad head cold from becoming something worse. Thank God it's much better. Daughter had strep throat, her boyfriend had swine, husband had a bad cold. Out of everyone, mine was the least severe, just sinus. I do my #4 chemo Tues morning. I hope my blood work turns out ok. I missed being on the forum, but have been busy taking care of everyone and myself. I hope everyone is doing well.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Aside from THAT, Mrs Lincoln, how did u enjoy the play???
    You poor sweetie! You and your family remind me of an old joke-ad posted on many hardware store bulletin boards:

Lost Dog~ Deaf, Blind, 3 legged mangy flea-infested dog. Last seen crossing the freeway at rush hour. Is allergic to canned and dry dog food. Has kennel cough, and is wearing a splint on his back good leg. Answers to the name LUCKY! LOL

I hope all of you are feeling better! Good to see you posting again!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I missed your posts,
    I missed your posts, Laurissa. Glad to hear you're fine and just taking care of everyone else. Hope to see you on the boards again soon. Take care of yourself! You are probably at chemo as I write this. Good luck with that too. Is this the last one for you?
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    MyTurnNow said:

I missed your posts,
    I missed your posts, Laurissa. Glad to hear you're fine and just taking care of everyone else. Hope to see you on the boards again soon. Take care of yourself! You are probably at chemo as I write this. Good luck with that too. Is this the last one for you?

Laurissa, Missing you too.
    Laurissa, Missing you too. Hope your chemo goes well. Be sure and take care of yourself. Know that our weather is not great this week so keep warm and just snuggle down. Hope to hear soon that you're feeling better.
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Laurissa
    I hope you and your family are getting much better!! Hugs, Diane
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Oh I'm so happy to see you
    Oh I'm so happy to see you posting. sorry about all that illness at your home, hope you and the family are on the mend. Laurissa I sure do miss you when you don't post. Had my 4th chemo today just like you. How did it all work out for you today?
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Laurissa
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well. :-( Glad yours wasn't so bad! :-) Tell your family to keep their germs to themselves and stop bringing them home! You need to stay healthy. How many more for you? Hope you're feeling better real soon!
    Take Care
    Cathy
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Cat64 said:

Laurissa
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well. :-( Glad yours wasn't so bad! :-) Tell your family to keep their germs to themselves and stop bringing them home! You need to stay healthy. How many more for you? Hope you're feeling better real soon!
    Take Care
    Cathy

Laurissa...I hope everyone
    Laurissa...I hope everyone is getting better and that in all of this you are taking the time to take care of you... feel better soon...

Hugs,

~T
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Everything is going around
    Everything is going around right now. Hope everyone is feeling good in time for Christmas. I had the flu twice in the past three months. It's the pit. Hope you feel better soon.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Everything is going around
    Everything is going around right now. Hope everyone is feeling good in time for Christmas. I had the flu twice in the past three months. It's the pit. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope everyone get better
    Hope everyone get better real soon. Cause no one wants the flu bug or anything else sickwise for Christmas.
    Stef
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Feeling good
    Had chemo 4 this morning, my blood work was fine. So far, no effects. Stomach craps will be first. My face is flushed, too. I have 2 more to go. Natly, hope you're doing well so far.