Jeff B

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Thank You so much for the gift, what a lovely thought, I love it, and UPS just delivered it, I wish I can be with you to give you a HUGEEEEEEE Hug!!! it's absolutely lovely! and it smells awesome! A gift from Pennsylvania, one of my favorite states! You are so sweet!

Hugssss!
~Donna

Comments

• Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    Donna,
    This is such a

Donna,

This is such a beautiful picture of your. You are so stunning and graceful.

Christine
  • Shayenne
    Sigma34 said:

Donna,
    This is such a

Donna,

This is such a beautiful picture of your. You are so stunning and graceful.

Christine

That was
    At a club about 5 years ago, when I had my hair the way it used to be, I have more recent pics of me in my expressions page, but it's the only one where I actually like my smile LOL!!

Thanks so much, you are very beautiful yourself!! I love your hair!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Trapbear
    Trapbear Member Posts: 108 Member
    Shayenne said:

That was
    At a club about 5 years ago, when I had my hair the way it used to be, I have more recent pics of me in my expressions page, but it's the only one where I actually like my smile LOL!!

Thanks so much, you are very beautiful yourself!! I love your hair!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Donna you are beautiful!
    I love your pictures, you are a beautiful woman, just looking at your pictures makes me feel good!
    You are so strong and the love you have for you family is palpable, they are so blessed to have you
    as a mother/wife!!
    My partner Christopher was in a Broadway review at a local theater company a few weeks ago, I recorded his solo, PM me and
    I will send you the link to his performance....I know you will be on stage soon, have a great time, celebrate! Your posts fill me with hope!
    Love you,
    Bill

PS Your hubby is a woof!!!!
  • Shayenne
    Trapbear said:

Donna you are beautiful!
    I love your pictures, you are a beautiful woman, just looking at your pictures makes me feel good!
    You are so strong and the love you have for you family is palpable, they are so blessed to have you
    as a mother/wife!!
    My partner Christopher was in a Broadway review at a local theater company a few weeks ago, I recorded his solo, PM me and
    I will send you the link to his performance....I know you will be on stage soon, have a great time, celebrate! Your posts fill me with hope!
    Love you,
    Bill

PS Your hubby is a woof!!!!

Thank You Bill!
    You guys are also very handsome, and make a great couple, I been looking at your pics, and would love to see that solo of Chris's! Wow, I sure can't sing, that's for sure, I usually lip-synch through the songs LOL...thanks for the nice comments, you're really so sweet.

Is being a woof a good thing?? LOL!!!

Hugs and Love to you!

~Donna
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder Member Posts: 68
    CHRISTMAS
    Hello Donna
    It was to say thanks for all your support in here
    All I ask is that you enjoy the candle at this Christmas time
    Bill and Christine are right you are a beautiful woman
    enjoy and thanks for your understanding and thoughtfulness
    HUGS MIKE
  • Trapbear
    Trapbear Member Posts: 108 Member
    Shayenne said:

Thank You Bill!
    You guys are also very handsome, and make a great couple, I been looking at your pics, and would love to see that solo of Chris's! Wow, I sure can't sing, that's for sure, I usually lip-synch through the songs LOL...thanks for the nice comments, you're really so sweet.

Is being a woof a good thing?? LOL!!!

Hugs and Love to you!

~Donna

Woof is a good thing!
    HI Donna,
    Here is a link to Christopher's performance, not the best quality, but you can hear his beautiful countertenor voice!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIWuq9NJo_Q
    HOpe you are having a good day, cold here in California, there was frost this morning!
    Hugs,
    Bill
  • Shayenne
    mcsauder said:

CHRISTMAS
    Hello Donna
    It was to say thanks for all your support in here
    All I ask is that you enjoy the candle at this Christmas time
    Bill and Christine are right you are a beautiful woman
    enjoy and thanks for your understanding and thoughtfulness
    HUGS MIKE

Mike....
    Who is Jeff B that sent the candle??? LOL..I thought it was you, then thought, no, his name is Mike, but it came from a Jeff B, and had me thinking who is this sweet person???

Hugsss and Love!
    ~Donna
  • mcsauder
    Shayenne said:

Mike....
    Who is Jeff B that sent the candle??? LOL..I thought it was you, then thought, no, his name is Mike, but it came from a Jeff B, and had me thinking who is this sweet person???

Hugsss and Love!
    ~Donna

Donna
    Donna
    It mite be someone from keystone that filled the order
    I'm glade you told me that do to I'll be sending another one to someone ells from our CSN Family
    I will look into this I'll have to call them or e-mail them (ENJOY)

Mike
  • mcsauder
    mcsauder said:

Donna
    Donna
    It mite be someone from keystone that filled the order
    I'm glade you told me that do to I'll be sending another one to someone ells from our CSN Family
    I will look into this I'll have to call them or e-mail them (ENJOY)

Mike

Jeff B
    Keystone Candle was born in 1977 in the basement of the home owned by Jeff and Cathy Brown. During this time, the Browns and Art and Jane Eccles (Cathy Brown's parents), already owned three gift shop retail outlets in the Harrisburg area
  • Shayenne
    mcsauder said:

Jeff B
    Keystone Candle was born in 1977 in the basement of the home owned by Jeff and Cathy Brown. During this time, the Browns and Art and Jane Eccles (Cathy Brown's parents), already owned three gift shop retail outlets in the Harrisburg area

HI Mike!
    That's the Jeff Brown on the shipping label lol...there was no card or anything saying who it was from, except him, that's when I thought..ok...who is this LOL! I had a feeling it was you, since you're from Pa, but wanted to be sure, is why I posted the Jeff B....

The candle smell wonderful, I like it better then Yankee Candle, thank you so much for it, we're going to light it tonight as we decorate our tree. Can you believe we haven't even decorated our tree yet??

Hugsss!
    ~Donna