reporting in from Nashville

13»

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Glad You're Home
    Glad that you made it home safely. Wow that seemed like such a short trip. How are you feeling, besides tired from all that traveling?

Kim
  • jillpls
    jillpls Member Posts: 238
    thank you for posting
    Hi lisa and thank you so much for keep us all abreast about your journey. You are very brave and I admire your perseverance. Thank you. I will pray for you that you will go into NED and stay there. Good for you and stay strong!!
    God bless you
    Jill
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    jillpls said:

thank you for posting
    Hi lisa and thank you so much for keep us all abreast about your journey. You are very brave and I admire your perseverance. Thank you. I will pray for you that you will go into NED and stay there. Good for you and stay strong!!
    God bless you
    Jill

Lisa
    Thank you for sharing the information about your trip to Dr. Cantrell. I have looked into it, and will be interested to see how things go. It certainly sounds promising and I am glad you have had a great experience so far. Wonderful that you have inspired others! I pray for a great Christmas for you and that this treatment works wonders. Keep us all posted. marie
  • JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    Lisa
    What a courageous and generous soul you have. I wish you the best with Dr.Cantrell. Sounds like you are in exceptional hands.
    Blessings,
    Joanne
  • usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Steady on, Lisa!
    Hello Lisa,

I'm glad to read you are marching forward and trying the alternative therapy. I will continue to keep you steadfast in my heartfelt prayers, sending you many blessings for renewed health and lots of positive energy for well being. You have such a strong and lovely spirit - I believe that will carry you through.

Keep us posted. And I think what Christopher Robin said to Pooh perfectly applies to you, "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

Breathe in hope and embrace life!

Hugs, Katie
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member

Sounds good to me
    Hi Lisa, Sounds good to me. Let me know when you're ready. Is that Mexican restaurant still open in Bonsal ? (The one across from the Arco). I used to love there food!! Yum. Haven’t been there in years. Used to sit outside in the back area and eat outside. I’m making myself hungry!!

to Brooks
    Hi Brooks,

Yes, Estrella's- the Mexican restaurant across from the Arco is still open. I'm told the center it's in will eventually be torn down when they expand Hwy 76, which will probably be in another year. We'll hopefully get to either go there or somewhere else in January!

Take care!
    Lisa