GREAT use for Lint Roller

BlownAway60
BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You know that pesky little cling-on stuble you get when you buzz your head, well I tried my Lint Roller on them and those that are loose came right out. I think I will roll my head every day until it is smooth as a babies behind.

Good grief what a relief.

Donna

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Donna
    Never thought about using a lint roller on my head...it really kinda made me laugh and I needed that today.

My hair is starting to grow back though, so I think I will try in the puppy and see how that goes.

Hugs
    Linda T
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Donna
    Never thought about using a lint roller on my head...it really kinda made me laugh and I needed that today.

My hair is starting to grow back though, so I think I will try in the puppy and see how that goes.

Hugs
    Linda T

hi
    i used the lint roller everyday it did help hair is slowly coming back now.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Wish you were around when I
    Wish you were around when I was on chemo. Your post makes me smile. : ) xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • blazytracy
    blazytracy Member Posts: 157
    Thanks donna
    I am at that point right now...I will try it - thanks!!!!!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Lint roller
    Someone here made that suggestion to me when I was going through chemo and hair loss and it became my new grooming tool! I can't remember who it was but I sure appreciated the tip. I used the lint roller every day and probably used 3-4 strips each time. I'm glad that you thoughtfully posted this tip for the ladies who are at this point or soon will be!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    elm3544 said:

Lint roller
    Someone here made that suggestion to me when I was going through chemo and hair loss and it became my new grooming tool! I can't remember who it was but I sure appreciated the tip. I used the lint roller every day and probably used 3-4 strips each time. I'm glad that you thoughtfully posted this tip for the ladies who are at this point or soon will be!

It was me
    Elm,
    It was me who suggested that to you back in July.
    I have suggested it to several members of the board because it helped me so much.

Margo
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Donna

Hugs
    Linda T

Yes, the lint roller really
    Yes, the lint roller really works! Thanks for letting others know!

HUGS!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    elm3544 said:

Lint roller

I thought when someone first
    I thought when someone first posted the lint roller that it was crazy. But, obviously, it works.

Debby
  • mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    You know, I have stubborn
    You know, I have stubborn stubble! I shaved my head because of bald patches - but I have a bunch of little soldiers that are refusing to give up or give in! They are growing back - so I am spotted on top! I wish they would all just fall out! The lint roller doesn't do it! I was thinking of trying packaging tape to see if it might help a few out! :)

Lori
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748

It was me
    Elm,
    It was me who suggested that to you back in July.
    I have suggested it to several members of the board because it helped me so much.

Margo

Thanks, Margo.
    It was the

Thanks, Margo.
    It was the most useful suggestions I got during that time!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192

You know, I have stubborn
    You know, I have stubborn stubble! I shaved my head because of bald patches - but I have a bunch of little soldiers that are refusing to give up or give in! They are growing back - so I am spotted on top! I wish they would all just fall out! The lint roller doesn't do it! I was thinking of trying packaging tape to see if it might help a few out! :)

Lori

Since
    I shaved my head, my Lint Roller has become my daily brush. It feels strangely relieving sometimes after I roll my head! I have this annoying patch at the top stubbornly trying to hang on so I'm glad to see it go. Still have bald & stubble patches everywhere. Packaging tape? That's funny! It's only been about a month & 1/2 since my last Chemo but I was hoping for more NEW growth and less loss.
    ♥ Cathy