How to keep track of your posts and those you respond to ...

Gloria09
Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm addicted to this site. You gals have given me the most comfort of all since I was diagnosed with DCIS in November. I continue to receive such great support and offered what I can to others. There are so many posts here though ... I want to read and respond to as many as I can but how do you keep track of them all?

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Can"t
    You can't quite honestly unless you live on the site. lol There are too many anymore for some reason and I think it would be impossible. It moves too fast. However, if there is a particular discussion thread that you like and want to keep and refer back to or whatever, just click on the ADD TO FAVORITES at the top right of the screen. I have done it with several topics that I want to reread and save the info. Did I help?

Leeza
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    jnl said:

Can"t
    You can't quite honestly unless you live on the site. lol There are too many anymore for some reason and I think it would be impossible. It moves too fast. However, if there is a particular discussion thread that you like and want to keep and refer back to or whatever, just click on the ADD TO FAVORITES at the top right of the screen. I have done it with several topics that I want to reread and save the info. Did I help?

Leeza

help
    Wasn't my question but it helped me! Thanks.
  • Gloria09
    jnl said:

Can"t

Leeza

jnl
    Very good information. I missed that when looking around the site. Thank you.
  • Gloria09
    crselby said:

help
    Wasn't my question but it helped me! Thanks.

crselby
    That's the beauty of this site ... your question are sometimes answered before you even think of them.
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    jnl said:

Can"t

Leeza

I tried the "subscribe to
    I tried the "subscribe to feed", but haven't been able to find any of the ones that I 'subscribed' to. Will try the 'favorites' and see how that works.

Great question though...i too have been on since Nov 09 and just like to spend time browsing...so many questions have already been asked. The beauty of the site is that you can still ask if you don't find your answer. Some folks have been on the site a long time and can find an old string and "boost" it to the front.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I used to read every post
    I used to read every post and reply when I could but now it's just too fast moving. So I scan the topics and reply to what I can but if a lot already answered there isn't anything else I can add I don't reply. Just too many posts which is good because nobody only wants to listen to me.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Marcia527 said:

I used to read every post
    I used to read every post and reply when I could but now it's just too fast moving. So I scan the topics and reply to what I can but if a lot already answered there isn't anything else I can add I don't reply. Just too many posts which is good because nobody only wants to listen to me.

I've only been on since Oct.
    I've only been on since Oct. and I've found so much information that has helped me. I finally started saving threads under Favorites, so I can go back and read them. So glad for all the support here too.