Don't give up on me...

outdoorgirl
outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just wanted to say-and my recipient wouldn't know anyways-don't give up on me sending out an ornament this year! I'm just having a hard time finding a good one-aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!Sorry!

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    I shopped for mine on the internet.
    I was having a hard time, too. I went on the internet and found so many more unusually choices. They even shipped it direct.

Roseann
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    roseann4 said:

I was having a hard time, too. I went on the internet and found so many more unusually choices. They even shipped it direct.

Roseann

Thanks Roseann
    I've been checking it out for that! Gave up trying to buy at stores-guess maybe I'm just being too picky but I want to find a good one that's special and I'm not crafty so...
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    roseann4 said:

Roseann

where?
    What were some good websites with ornaments? The best one, at Target.com, that I could find was sold out!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    crselby said:

where?
    What were some good websites with ornaments? The best one, at Target.com, that I could find was sold out!

Me Too...................
    I finally sent mine out today................AIR MAIL! It will get there..........Even though the bloke at the post office told me (Due to the wonderful address) I was doing it wrong.........."You should be delivering this YOURSELF!" He was right too. Especially as it was SNOWING here this morning............Ewwwwwwww Groan..........
    Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    tasha_111 said:

Me Too...................
    I finally sent mine out today................AIR MAIL! It will get there..........Even though the bloke at the post office told me (Due to the wonderful address) I was doing it wrong.........."You should be delivering this YOURSELF!" He was right too. Especially as it was SNOWING here this morning............Ewwwwwwww Groan..........
    Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So we can deduce that your
    So we can deduce that your ornament is going where there is good weather at the moment? Florida or California perhaps? Oh, I just love clues. Brings out the Sherlock Holmes in me. Or the Lord Peter Whimsey. Of course, this could be a red herring. Hadn't thought about that? Well, I can't wait to see who gets a ornament from our favorite Daft Sod Turquoise Guppy Frying Gal.
    Stef