Please look up to the heavens...

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
and wish my Grandson, Baby J a Happy Birthday today, he would be six years old today!

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    ooh nana
    Happy happy birthday little J....there's a big moon tonight

hugs
    mags
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Raquel
    Raquel,
    Saying a prayer for you, baby J and his parents. I'll look at all the beautiful starts tonight and think of him.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Uh-Oh
    I don't know the background of this, but from the title and the post, it sounds very sad.

When the sky grows dark tonight in the Texas sky, I will go outside and look upwards!

My sister would have been 42 this year...lost her to foul play many moons ago, but your post made me think about her - she loved the holidays and was only 18 at the time.

Bless you, Raquel - this is a time for pondering and rememberances for those we loved that are not with us - very touching!

My sincerest condolences for you, your grandson and your family on your loss - thanks for helping me remember mine too this afternoon.

-Craig
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Birthday wishes
    Happy birthday baby J!
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    khl8 said:

Birthday wishes
    Happy birthday baby J!

Raquel.............
    Love to you and yours and also to Baby J........Prayers coming tonight for you all.....Hope and Love.....Clift
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Stars
    Stars and moon are shining upon him. Happy Birthday little one.

Kim
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Stars
    Stars and moon are shining upon him. Happy Birthday little one.

Kim

Sweet Baby Angel
    Happy Birthday to a beautiful angel!!!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Happy
    Happy birthday baby J,It's a beautiful moon tonight.
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday in Heaven, Baby J! It's obvious you are much loved!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    tootsie1 said:

Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday in Heaven, Baby J! It's obvious you are much loved!

*hugs*
    Gail

Thanks it was a sad day!
    Thank you all! It was a sad day today, missing Jordan and thinking of what Jordan would be like today, but we try and celebrate his life and love that he gave us. I hope the picture shows but this Angel of Hope is located in Phoenix and it is a memorial of children (in Phx) who lost their lives. There is a memorial plaque in Jordan's name there. My daughter and family, sat there today and sang happy birthday, ate cupcakes and released balloons into the air. I couldn't be there but she sent me continuous pictures of the event. My other 4 grandkids who are all younger, enjoyed their time and singing to their older brother, Jordan.

The angel of hope derived from a book called The Christmas Box. It mostly fiction, a story of a mother who lost her child and the person who placed the angel of hope on the child's grave. It is a wonderful story. This angel first appeared in Salt Lake City and now is a monument in 40 other major cities. Many families join there for memorial services and are a tight group who help each other through the struggles of losing a child.

You can's see her hands in the picture but they are in front of her and reaching out as though holding a child in her arms.