ELIZAROSE...thanks so much for the lovely ornament!

Marlene_K
Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Beth,

Receiving the ornament yesterday was such a thrill! YES, I do love snowmen and I did notice the pink scarf on the penguin :)) I will treasure this always and forever more, I will remember you, my pink sister, whenever I see a snowman. Thank you! Oh, and the candy that you sent I will, of course, share with my kids. However, because there were four of them, I had to hoard one right away. I picked the Peanut Butter cup as that is all of our favorites and I didn't want the kids fighting over it, lol.

I am going for my 3rd treatment this morning, but will check back later. I will PM you if I don't see a reply here.

Thank you again... what a really wonderful idea this ornament exchange idea is. Chen, you are one of a kind!

With love ~ Mar

Comments

• Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    awesome, I mailed mine out today
    speedy
    Peace
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Again, I am so happy about
    Again, I am so happy about the fun this has been, but especially for the joy and love it is bringing to all of the sisters! Wonderful!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Needed to bump this up
    Haven't seen any posts from you, Beth. Sure hope you're OK!
  • elizarose
    elizarose Member Posts: 124
    Marlene_K said:

Needed to bump this up
    Haven't seen any posts from you, Beth. Sure hope you're OK!

hey, i'm ok, just a little
    hey, i'm ok, just a little overwhelmed this week. i go back to work monday and it will be the FIRST day i've worked this whole year! and then there is Christmas and gifts and lack of money. and...a million other things to deal with.
    I'm really glad you like your ornament!