Encouragement words

mcsessions
mcsessions Member Posts: 48
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm looking for some encouragement words for my Mom, she will be receiving her last A/C treatment next week and will begin with either Taxol or Taxotere soon.
Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Maybe
    buy a journal book and take it up to where she's having her treatments (on the sly) and have the staff she has talked about write her personal messages. I'm sure there are certain special folks your Mom has met that she will never forget. It will be a time to celebrate!!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Calleen said:

Maybe
    buy a journal book and take it up to where she's having her treatments (on the sly) and have the staff she has talked about write her personal messages. I'm sure there are certain special folks your Mom has met that she will never forget. It will be a time to celebrate!!

Calleen
    That is absolutely

Calleen
    That is absolutely perfect.
    Stef
  • mcsessions
    mcsessions Member Posts: 48
    Calleen said:

Maybe

WOW! what a great idea!!! I
    WOW! what a great idea!!! I think I will save that one for the GRAND FINALE
    THANK YOU!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

WOW! what a great idea!!! I
    WOW! what a great idea!!! I think I will save that one for the GRAND FINALE
    THANK YOU!

Some people bought a teddy
    Some people bought a teddy bear and had everyone write something on it. Congrats to your Mom!

Hugs, Diane ♥