Got my card!

tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey, Diane.

I got my Christmas card today. Yours was the first we've received this season!

Thank you so much, dear. Mine will be in the mail as soon as I finish them!

*hugs*
Gail

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Me Too.................
    Great and sweet...Thank you very much........ :)
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Here also!
    Thank you Diane! I have my cards all signed, stuffed and waiting for the stamps that I forgot to buy yesterday!

Vicki
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    VickiCO said:

Here also!
    Thank you Diane! I have my cards all signed, stuffed and waiting for the stamps that I forgot to buy yesterday!

Vicki

MAN!!!
    I am jealous... I want xmas cards... must have missed out on that when I was in hospital all last month.... How do I get signed up...am I too late?

Jennie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member

MAN!!!
    I am jealous... I want xmas cards... must have missed out on that when I was in hospital all last month.... How do I get signed up...am I too late?

Jennie

pm
    Jennie,

Send me a pm with your address, and I'll send you mine.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member

MAN!!!

Jennie

Jennie, you were on the list!
    Jennie, you were number 25 on the list. You should get your card from me in the next day or so because they were all mailed the same day.

:o)
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

Jennie, you were on the list!
    Jennie, you were number 25 on the list. You should get your card from me in the next day or so because they were all mailed the same day.

:o)

On The List???
    Diane... I was on "the list" how did i get there... i am not complaining... just confused how I got there.... maybe we connected last month when i had brain damage from high amonia levels????? LOL..... Is there a list with everyone else's address so I can send everyone a card???

Jennie
  • dianetavegia

On The List???
    Diane... I was on "the list" how did i get there... i am not complaining... just confused how I got there.... maybe we connected last month when i had brain damage from high amonia levels????? LOL..... Is there a list with everyone else's address so I can send everyone a card???

Jennie

Jennie
    You must have given your name and address to Beth or Donna because my list even has your hubby's name and others in the house. It matches the last name in your email. :o)

We all got a link to a place where we could retrieve the addresses of the others who'd asked to join in.

I'd love to send Kimby a card but only know her full name and state. I can send her an email greeting but....

Sending you a PM.
    Diane
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

Jennie
    You must have given your name and address to Beth or Donna because my list even has your hubby's name and others in the house. It matches the last name in your email. :o)

We all got a link to a place where we could retrieve the addresses of the others who'd asked to join in.

I'd love to send Kimby a card but only know her full name and state. I can send her an email greeting but....

Sending you a PM.
    Diane

Thank You
    got mine.

michelle
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member

Thank You
    got mine.

michelle

Thank you
    Got mine too..*big Smile*
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    ME TOO
    Thank you, Diane!

-c
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    dorookie said:

Thank you
    Got mine too..*big Smile*

You...
    PM'd me with your info Jennie :) I think I still even have it. I also sent you a list when I sent everyone's out, I wonder why you didn't get it... it said message was sent :)

Sorry if you didn't get it though when I sent it :(

But everyone who is on that list gave me their addies, and I only pm it to people who gave their addys, who are on that list.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • grandma2selena
    grandma2selena Member Posts: 199
    Christmas is Here
    I can now say Christmas is officially here, with the arrival of my first Christmas card. Thanks Diane. Ours will be going out soon!

Debbie
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

Christmas is Here
    I can now say Christmas is officially here, with the arrival of my first Christmas card. Thanks Diane. Ours will be going out soon!

Debbie

Diane and Nick????
    I was wondering why my sister's brother in law sent me a card, they're Nick and Diane.

Or am I just confused! lol
  • dianetavegia
    Nana b said:

Diane and Nick????
    I was wondering why my sister's brother in law sent me a card, they're Nick and Diane.

Or am I just confused! lol

LOL We have....
    Jim and I legally adopted the baby our daughter had right after she graduated from high school. Nick was born on my 44th birthday, adopted at 11 months and will turn 15 on Dec. 29th, my 59th birthday. He's almost 6 foot tall and I home school him (Always have). He has a gorgeous girlfriend who is also home schooled. He's a real blessing and is great company for me.

Hence, Jim, Diane and Nick

Diane