I got a juicer!!

ittapp
ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
My brother surprised me with a juicer at Thanksgiving, it is a magic bullet. I was looking at the champion but they did not even know that. I am just so appreciative that they were thinking of me and wanted to get me one on their own, I never even mentioned it to them. Anyway I am just excited but do not know where to begin. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, what do I eat while juicing? I know that some are on specific diets. Thanks, Patti

Comments

• coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    Good for you
    Patti,

I'm glad you got a juicer and I hope it works for you. Try sending a PM to 2bhealed. She knows a lot about juicing and can probably get you started. I to will be juicing shortly.

Don
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    coolvdub said:

Good for you
    Patti,

I'm glad you got a juicer and I hope it works for you. Try sending a PM to 2bhealed. She knows a lot about juicing and can probably get you started. I to will be juicing shortly.

Don

I just wanted to say...
    ...I started juicing as well, and only because someone very gracious sent me one, and I will be paying her back, but the generosity of her has overwhelmed me, there are angels on this board, and I just wanted to let her know I will not forget this, and won't say who it is unless she wants me too, but she is lovely.

I didn't change much what I eat, except I won't eat ice cream like I was doing daily, I did cut out some sugar, but I been mixing apples, carrots, pears, bananas, and anything you like, just try a couple of each, and not alot of greens at once, I will honestly say, I made 3 juices in one day, and was puking up that night, I think I mixed too much of something, and could have been the celery, which my daughter put 2 stalks in!

The juices do taste good, and I got the Omega 8005, cleanup is easy, and it juices nicely...you do have to cut up your fruits and veggies, but who cares, it's still a good juicer.

Hope this helps abit!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    Shayenne said:

I just wanted to say...
    ...I started juicing as well, and only because someone very gracious sent me one, and I will be paying her back, but the generosity of her has overwhelmed me, there are angels on this board, and I just wanted to let her know I will not forget this, and won't say who it is unless she wants me too, but she is lovely.

I didn't change much what I eat, except I won't eat ice cream like I was doing daily, I did cut out some sugar, but I been mixing apples, carrots, pears, bananas, and anything you like, just try a couple of each, and not alot of greens at once, I will honestly say, I made 3 juices in one day, and was puking up that night, I think I mixed too much of something, and could have been the celery, which my daughter put 2 stalks in!

The juices do taste good, and I got the Omega 8005, cleanup is easy, and it juices nicely...you do have to cut up your fruits and veggies, but who cares, it's still a good juicer.

Hope this helps abit!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Nice!
    I've been juicing for over 22 years. (I'm 41) and still love it. I have four kids and for them, it has been the norm. You will enjoy it and feel great. Good for you!

Christine