I got my ornament, too!

mizcaldwell
mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I got my beautiful ornament yesterday, too! It was so exciting - and such a great feeling to know that there are others sharing this experience with me! Thanks Taleena for the wonderful gift!

Lori

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Lori
    Isnt this ornament exchange fun?? What did yours look like??

Hugs
    Linda T
  • mizcaldwell
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Lori
    Isnt this ornament exchange fun?? What did yours look like??

Hugs
    Linda T

My ornaments were two
    My ornaments were two beautiful, cobalt blue egg-shapped ornaments with gold and sparkle decorations - they remind me of Fabrege eggs! They are just so delicate and beautiful! Taleena has good taste! She made my day!

Yes, this exchange is just too much fun. I am sending my package out tomorrow - I'm a little slow compared to most of you all! But it will get there soon!

Lori
  • mizcaldwell
    Bumping This Up
    I am bumping this up because I'm not sure Taleena has seen it! I hope she does! I love my ornament!

Lori
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

Bumping This Up
    I am bumping this up because I'm not sure Taleena has seen it! I hope she does! I love my ornament!

Lori

Me too!
    Thank you so much My Secret Sister for the tought you and him put into this. I couldn't believe it when UPS delivered a heartfelt TURQUOISE card and a beautiful T U R Q U O I S E GUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or some sort of Fish..........How much does that say about the person who sent me THAT!........I laughed until I cried............Thanks CHEN for organisisng this, I think it means a lot to us all..Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxx
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Lori ... I'm so glad you
    Lori ... I'm so glad you liked them... I thought they were beautiful and perfect!! I'm glad that you like them and hope that they hang on your tree for years and years to come!

Chen... your the greatest.. what a wonderful way for us all to connect...

I received a halmark "Harley"... from our sister "Sam"... it was perfect...

Hopeing everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

♥ & hugs,

~T