Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

just4Brooks
just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just wanted to wish everybody a great Thanksgiving!! I love you all (even Phill...LOL)

Live is funny sometimes
Brooks

Comments

• coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    JustFor Brooks and all us other "freshmen":
    Let this be the first of many.many,many Thanksgivings with family and friends since Dx and hoping this time next year we're all NED......Steve
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Let this be the first of many.many,many Thanksgivings with family and friends since Dx and hoping this time next year we're all NED......Steve
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    coloCan said:

I second that thought!!
    I second that thought!!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I wish you all a grand day!!!
    And, many, many more!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    I have lots
    to be thankful for this holiday, but one thing that I am truly thankful for is the people here on our board, without many of you I wouldnt have made it through. This journey is not one to be taken alone, and I thank God I found this site and all the wonderful people here. I pray for all of us each day that the future brings exactly what each of us needs and for a CURE! I never thought in a million years I would be someone with cancer, but here I sit, but not alone, I am with without a doubt the best people in the world. Happy Thanksgiving

Love
    Beth
  • TLG320
    TLG320 Member Posts: 167
    coloCan said:

SO true!
    I second that thought as well, Steve! I've been having a pretty down day thinking about everything that my husband and I are going to be going through in the coming months - meeting his oncologist on Monday and then onto Chemo. As much as I hate that any of us are going through this terrible beast, there is comfort in knowing that we're all in it together.

Best wishes and love to all for many happy Thanksgivings to come!
    Tashina
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thanksgiving Day Check-In
    Right back at ya' Brooks!

Have a wonderful day - it's yours and nobody or nothing can take it from you this year, so enjoy the day and all that it brings you - that's my Thanksgiving blessing to you.

You hang in there, man - the days will pass and you will keep going. Me and Phil both have been at it over 5 years and neither of us would have said that at the beginning...so there will be many holidays for you to look back on and remember.

This Cancer will be but a few chapters in the Book of Brooks and you will look back one day and wonder how it all went down - but it will have and you will be on top, I just know these kinds of things - and that's the way I see it and feel about it.

Now, if only the Cowboys would play well today, huh?

Gobble, Gobble
    -Craig
  • Muzzy
    Muzzy Member Posts: 175 Member
    happy thanksgiving Brook & family
    Happy thanksgiving Brook and the rest of my second family here on the board.
    I am thankful for being Ned for 1 year, my family , my freinds and all you wonderful people on this great board who have made my juorney alot better then i could have ever hoped.
    I love you all. oh and Phill I want to party with you.
    Jeff
    Just happy to be here!!
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Muzzy said:

happy thanksgiving Brook & family
    Happy thanksgiving Brook and the rest of my second family here on the board.
    I am thankful for being Ned for 1 year, my family , my freinds and all you wonderful people on this great board who have made my juorney alot better then i could have ever hoped.
    I love you all. oh and Phill I want to party with you.
    Jeff
    Just happy to be here!!

Party?
    Hey Jeff

I might like to party too... :)

Have a great one as well, Jeff - have missed all of you guys.

-Craig
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Same to you
    Hey, Brooks.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Happy Thabksgiving!
    Thanksgiving blessings to all!! So much to be thankful for in this little community.

Peace and blessings... Rob; in Vancouver

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice."
    Meister Eckhart