Ornament Quiz...how well do we know our Sisters??

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Ok~ who did I send an ornament to? It arrived today, and she laughed and laughed when she saw it was a sequinned, turquoise fish, guppy (??) with a pink jewel in its tail! Tell me, could you have resisted buying such an ornament if you had seen it hanging on a tree in a Christmas store???? I have been grinning since I got it for her, but of course I couldn't post who I bought for! So....who got the ornament????

LOL LOL LOL

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    I KNOW I KNOW
    I KNOW I KNOW, PICK ME PICK ME!!!! I'm not telling, come on you guys guess who it is.... :-D, It could be fun to see the responses you get CHen.

Hey, I am wondering if I did this all wrong.....I told my ornament buddy who I was and signed a letter that was enclosed. Was I supposed to keep my identity secret? If so.....opps!

RE
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    RE said:

I KNOW I KNOW
    I KNOW I KNOW, PICK ME PICK ME!!!! I'm not telling, come on you guys guess who it is.... :-D, It could be fun to see the responses you get CHen.

Hey, I am wondering if I did this all wrong.....I told my ornament buddy who I was and signed a letter that was enclosed. Was I supposed to keep my identity secret? If so.....opps!

RE

Re it was yur choice. I also sent a card and note with my name and return address just in case the postal service did any goofs, but they didnt. . I'm too social and talkative to be that secretive. :)
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Guppy, you say?
    Well, that whole guppy thing was a mystery to me, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Moopy!

This is fun!!!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Tasha AKA Julia, of course!

Tasha AKA Julia, of course!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I know! I know! But someone
    I know! I know! But someone already guessed. Tasha/Julia is our turquoise sister with guppies!
  • chenheart
    Options

Guppy, you say?
    Well, that whole guppy thing was a mystery to me, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Moopy!

This is fun!!!

Your Guess was soooooo
    Your Guess was soooooo close~ the Moopster/Joe and Tasha have a "thing" about guppies! And Tasha is our Turquoise Goddess! But as they were too lazy ( I got an email from Moopy...she said that, honest!!!) to be in the exchange, I sent the guppy to Tasha! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    have a great day
    now who makes fried guppy and loves the color turquoise hum chemo brain cant remenber .lol
  • chenheart
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

have a great day
    now who makes fried guppy and loves the color turquoise hum chemo brain cant remenber .lol

;) ladybug! Lets hope she
    ;) ladybug! Lets hope she doesn't forget its an ornament and fries the guppy...Oh No! hahahah
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

have a great day

Chen,
    How perfect was that

Chen,
    How perfect was that ornament. I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if someone got Tasha and found something turquoise but a turquoise guppy. Oh so marvelous. I actually have a cloissonaie (bad spelling) turquoise fish in my ornaments. It is also gold, and other colors but primarily turquoise or maybe more peacock blue. When I hang it on the tree will be think of Tasha. And I have fairies, lots of fairies, and these cool reproductions of old carousel animals from all the old carvers. I am anxiously and happily awaiting something special in the mail. I will share with everyone when it arrives. I had a special guardian angel who reached out and touched me at a time that I really needed that touch.
    Stef
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    I'm not even going to read
    I'm not even going to read the reply's to your email because I know. Now, with that being said, I'll see if it's been divulged. I love this ornament game!!! Let me continue my reading.....
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I'm not even going to read
    I'm not even going to read the reply's to your email because I know. Now, with that being said, I'll see if it's been divulged. I love this ornament game!!! Let me continue my reading.....

Yep, like I replied earlier,
    Yep, like I replied earlier, that was easy....Tasha!! How appropriate, too!!!