Happy Thanksgiving

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I am on my lunch time right now, but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I know quite a few of you are very sad and I totally understand, boy do I ever understand. But...I would like to wish you a hearfelt time with family and friends.

I personally look forward to my house smelling like Thanksgiving, spending time with all the family...and just seeing everyone enjoy my meal. I am thankful to be here, for the prayers and well wishes from family and friends.... and so thankful to have found this site. Thank you.

Chat with you soon, Happy Thanksgiving!

Raquel

Comments

• karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Happy
    Happy thanksgiving,I hope you enjoy the whole day with your family,and have a good holiday.
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    karguy said:

Happy
    Happy thanksgiving,I hope you enjoy the whole day with your family,and have a good holiday.

happy turkey day
    to my semi-colon family im trying to make those new memories too but still the old ones keep flying in my head,one year ago i had just finished 5 weeks of xeloda and radiation and food was the last thing on my mind.this year i cant wait to fill my plate,but im not going to over do it because i will pay for it later.everyone have a happy one and be safe....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING :-)

I hope everyone has a great holiday!!

GOD BLESS
    KATE
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

My Dearest
    Family of Semi-colons, and everyone who still has their Colons, caregivers, included, I also hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving, and know you're all in my heart, and prayers, I am so thankful to be here and to get to know all of you here as well, you have been a huge help to me this past year, and I will never forget any of you.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • sheri22
    sheri22 Member Posts: 273
    Happy thanksgiving
    Raquel

HAPPY Thanksgiving to you too, I know mine will be I dont have chemo this week.

SHERI22
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Happy thanksgiving to my cancer family
    Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. These special times are for making memories. I hope we all make a few new ones with our friends and family. Don’t eat too much!!

Life is funny sometimes
    Brooks
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Ditto
    I also extend my warmest wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Kim
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Thanks!
    Raquel,

Thank you for the good wishes. I do hope you'll have a beautiful day with your family.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Thanksgiving Blessings to everyone
    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I thought I would share my favorite Thanksgiving prayer:

"For food in a world where many walk in hunger;
    For friends in a world where many walk alone;
    For faith in a world where many walk in fear,
    We give you thanks, O Lord. Amen."

Best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving to everyone on the board.

Amy
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Thank you, Raquel! I am
    Thank you, Raquel! I am conflicted this year. Although I love love love this time of year and the food and smells and family time, it makes me sad to think that I may not have many more. But, nobody knows the day nor the hour so this disease has definitely brought me awareness of just how precious each day with our family and friends is. So for that, I am thankful. And I'm equally as thankful for my cancer family on this board. May each and every one of you have a wonderful thanksgiving. And for those who are separated from their loved ones by war or sickness or anything else, may you find peace and comfort in God's abundant love. Be blessed family.

-Sheri
  • jillpls
    jillpls Member Posts: 238
    Happy Thanksgiving to us all
    I hope and pray everyone can enjoy to the fullest Thanksgiving day. One of the blessing of cancer is it makes each day and each holiday so much more meaningful and special because we appreciate it so much more. So please enjoy the day, the food, the family and Gods bountiful blessings.
    gobble gobble
    Jill
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    jillpls said:

Happy Thanksgiving to us all
    I hope and pray everyone can enjoy to the fullest Thanksgiving day. One of the blessing of cancer is it makes each day and each holiday so much more meaningful and special because we appreciate it so much more. So please enjoy the day, the food, the family and Gods bountiful blessings.
    gobble gobble
    Jill

Happy Thanksgiving
    To all, I hope your day is filled with love and joy.

michelle
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    I Am Grateful
    For all of you on this board- the support, information and unconditional cyber love!

I wish you all reasons to be grateful despite our collective circumstances!

HUGS

Peggy