Ornament mailed (sorry it took so long!)

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay ladies I sent my ornament out just about an hour ago so those who are still waiting keep your eyes on your mail box.

Oh yeah I put up recent pics of Ava yesterday for those who are interested.

RE

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    I'm sure it will be worth the wait
    for the lucky recipient. I haven't received mine yet (hey, maybe it's me!!!), but I'm actually really enjoying the anticipation. It gives me something to really look forward to every day I come home from work!
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Mine went out yesterday!
    My "buddy" should have it by Friday.

Roseann
  • lafera12
    lafera12 Member Posts: 63
    roseann4 said:

Mine went out yesterday!
    My "buddy" should have it by Friday.

Roseann

mailed ornament
    I just mailed mine yesterday---My secret sister should have it by next week...
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    WHAT an ADORABLE picture!!!!!
    Mine went out yesterday, too....going to the post office is like 'mission impossible' these days!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Keep your fingers crossed,
    Keep your fingers crossed, everyone! I just checked with Fed-Ex tracking, and they delivered my ornament this morning~ but had to leave it at the recipients' front door as she wasn't home! She is also NOT online right now ( I checked) and I hope hope hope that she will find it waiting for her whenever she gets home from work this evening...I am nervous now ! Think good thoughts, everyone!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Your photos are amazing!! It
    Your photos are amazing!! It warms my heart to see those little munchkins having a thanksgiving feast. Re the photo of you and Ava is something else. You are quite the young looking grandmother, and of course your Ava is gorgeous.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    RE: This is a wonderful picture of you with grandchild. :>)
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Marcia527 said:

ornament :)
    mine will be out tomorrow ! Lisa
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Thank you!
    Thank you so much Marcia and Nat, she was in such a good mood giggling at the antics of her older brothers so I decided to take a pic with her and was happy with the results. She is growing so fast, if we blink we miss something.

Hugs,

RE
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    RE said:

Thank you!
    Thank you so much Marcia and Nat, she was in such a good mood giggling at the antics of her older brothers so I decided to take a pic with her and was happy with the results. She is growing so fast, if we blink we miss something.

Hugs,

RE

watching the mail.....
    ....any day, any day....silly me!
  • mizcaldwell
    mizcaldwell Member Posts: 143
    I have my ornament bought -
    I have my ornament bought - I just need to get it wrapped and sent. . . it will be on the way soon!

Lori