Sunday Funny

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A lady has a near fatal heart attack on the eve of her 50th birthday, she lands up in hospital and thinks she is dead... then she hears the voice of her Maker "Now is Not your time to die, you will live for 40 more years"
The lady is elated and decides that now is the time to change her workaholic lifestyle and start LIVING!
Sooooooo
Whilst she is in hospital recovering she decides to make the most of the situation and get a Facelift, Nose job, Liposuction, Botox, Waxing, Pedicure and manicures, Tummy tuck, New Hairdo and Implants... She looked amazing, Like 20 years younger!
On leaving the hospital she immediately gets flattened by an ambulance and dies instantly. Once more she meets her Maker...and says "Hey you told me it was NOT my time to die.. Why did you take me?"

He replies........ "Hey, I didn't recognise you!"

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Funny
    Thanks Julia for making me laugh so early in the morning.

Margo
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Tasha,
    You were as adorable

Tasha,
    You were as adorable then as you are now. What an absolute cutie. It is so much fun to see all of us as babies and childrens. I would love to see our teen years. All the different hair styles, makeup, and clothing styles would be too funny. I was a teen from the bouffant hair days right into the sleek parted down the middle hippie days. From lots of gooey makeup to none. From bras to none. The last of my teen years were the Summer of Love.
    Oh, and this joke is very funny. You always come up with great funnies.
    Stef