Anybody having trouble with their balance?

Whoknowz
Whoknowz Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I can't seem to walk in a straight line! I've noticed it before the last few weeks, but it's really pronounced today. I'm not dizzy, I just weave all over. Just one more weird thing I suppose.

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Can it be due to medication?
    Can it be due to medication? I have this happen also and I think its from the meds I am on. Hope it gets better!
  • Whoknowz
    elm3544 said:

Can it be due to medication?
    Can it be due to medication? I have this happen also and I think its from the meds I am on. Hope it gets better!

Good suggestion
    Thanks for that thought. Maybe the chemo is messing with my blood pressure med
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    You need to let your Dr.
    You need to let your Dr. know about this. He is the one that can say whether it is a big deal or just a goofy side effect.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

You need to let your Dr.
    You need to let your Dr. know about this. He is the one that can say whether it is a big deal or just a goofy side effect.

Having the same difficulities .. I also thought it
    was another .. chemo side effort ...

I will bring this up to my oncologist tomorrow .. Oh vey ..

VickiSam
  • Whoknowz
    VickiSam said:

Having the same difficulities .. I also thought it
    was another .. chemo side effort ...

I will bring this up to my oncologist tomorrow .. Oh vey ..

VickiSam

Thanks VickiSam
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one but you're having such a hard time I'm so sorry you're having this too. I hope you're feeling better and that blood clot is under control.

Angela
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Whoknowz said:

Thanks VickiSam
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one but you're having such a hard time I'm so sorry you're having this too. I hope you're feeling better and that blood clot is under control.

Angela

When I was on chemo, i swore
    When I was on chemo, i swore that the floor was tilting, it was kind of funny at times. When it first started happening my friends and family kept asking me if i had been drinking. I tilted into walls, and chairs and tables, was a big old walking bruise, got to the point that if it was a long walk whoever was with me would hold on to my arm to keep me from weaving like a drunk.
    tj