I Got My Ornament Today!!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
OMG~ A Fed-Ex delivery came to my house today!!!! As I had ordered nothing online recently, I hoped, hoped, hoped, someone sent me something!! And someone had sent me something!!! A sweet ornament honoring the senders State Of Origin, PLUS a funny, clever handmade note, AND, a "happiness kit" again filled with clever and necessary things to get through this thing called Life relatively unscathed!

Wait! What? you honestly thought I wasn't going to give myself a not-so- secret-sister? LOL

I did have fun initiating this, and waiting and figuring out who to who, and latecomers, and only one person, and waiting for another to join so I could match the one, etc etc. No way I wasn't getting in on this! LOL

Thank you Ornament Elf!!! The ornamant is PERFECT! And who says we can't put out the most special ornament ever for Thanksgiving? I know I am!!!!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Spreading Joy!!
    That is what you are doing, chen. I am so excited myself, watching the mailbox, and the front doorstep....hoping, hoping, like a silly little girl! This has gotten me so excited for the holidays.
    M
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    LOL
    I FEEL your excitement! <<font size=3 color=hotpink>♥Pammy
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Akiss4me said:

LOL
    I FEEL your excitement! <<font size=3 color=hotpink>♥Pammy

Excitement....
    YAY for you! I can't wait! Sounds like we are all going through the same feelings! Thanks again for all the great fun you helped create for us!
    -Jenny
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823

Excitement....
    YAY for you! I can't wait! Sounds like we are all going through the same feelings! Thanks again for all the great fun you helped create for us!
    -Jenny

I got mine too!!!!
    I arrived home to a box from 'ornaments of love.' I smiled when I saw it ... I knew exactly what it was! My secret sister is sneaky though ... no name, I have no idea who you are, but I love my ornament! :) I especially needed it today! Very appropriate, cute and sweet. Thank you!!!!

Much love,
    dh
  • Vonn
    Vonn Member Posts: 8

I got mine too!!!!
    I arrived home to a box from 'ornaments of love.' I smiled when I saw it ... I knew exactly what it was! My secret sister is sneaky though ... no name, I have no idea who you are, but I love my ornament! :) I especially needed it today! Very appropriate, cute and sweet. Thank you!!!!

Much love,
    dh

I am new to the BC world,
    I am new to the BC world, how do I go about getting signed up for an ornament? Sounds so uplifting just like the rest of this site and people here.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Vonn said:

I am new to the BC world,
    I am new to the BC world, how do I go about getting signed up for an ornament? Sounds so uplifting just like the rest of this site and people here.

If you would like to be
    If you would like to be matched with a secret elf, Private Message me with you name and mailing address, and I will hopefully be able to match you up! In case you don't know where the Private Messages are, go to the homepage, and under Connect and Communicate, scroll down to CSN Email. Click on it, and scroll down until you see Write A New Message. In that, put my name (Chenheart) and a subject, such as ornament, add your name and mailing address to the body of the message and hit send!

Hugs,
    Chen♥