Our 35th anniversary

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I know that it is off the subject, but I just wanted to share that Danny and I are going to New York on Friday to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. We are excited and looking forward to the distraction.

Comments

• always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Great
    It isn't off the subject at all. It is awesome that we are reminded from time to time that life is happening and being enjoyed in the midst of this battle. I hope you have an awesome trip. You have a great combination of relaxation, excitement and romance.

Enjoy
    becky
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    May you have a fabulous, fun
    May you have a fabulous, fun filled much deserved romantic New York Distraction!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    chenheart said:

May you have a fabulous, fun
    May you have a fabulous, fun filled much deserved romantic New York Distraction!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Happy 35th and may God grant
    Happy 35th and may God grant you and your husband many, many more. Enjoy all you can and have a great time. It's a great milestone these days.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    that is wonderful!
    You don't see many marriages lasting so long anymore. Congratulations and have a wonderful trip!
    =^..^=
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    WOOO HOOO HOOOO!!!!!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIG DAY!!!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129
    Congratulations!!!
    Have a wonderful trip to NYC and Happy 35th!!! My husband and I celebrated our 35th two years ago and we had a great time. Our children had a big celebration for us at one of the resorts in our beautiful mountains. It was great. Being married for 35 years is a big accomplishment now days. Have a wonderful time and then on to 40!!! Connie
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    contrail said:

Congratulations!!!
    Have a wonderful trip to NYC and Happy 35th!!! My husband and I celebrated our 35th two years ago and we had a great time. Our children had a big celebration for us at one of the resorts in our beautiful mountains. It was great. Being married for 35 years is a big accomplishment now days. Have a wonderful time and then on to 40!!! Connie

Congratulations!
    You are looking so young, vibrant and beautiful on your new picture.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    35-Congratulations to you
    35-Congratulations to you and your hubby. As so many have said, that is a milestone in this day and age. Have a wonderful distraction.
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    CONGRATS
    to you and hubby. Have a wonderful trip to NY city. You'll have a great time. I only live 2 hours away and go there often. It's a great place to visit. Hugs, Diane
  • brenda247
    brenda247 Member Posts: 124
    THATS GREAT!!!
    its not at all off the subject.. hope you both have a wonderful time!!!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Happy Anniversary
    Enjoy yourselves. You must have been 10 when you married you look so young!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Happy anniversary!! Have a
    Happy anniversary!! Have a wonderful, distracting trip. You deserve it!!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    MyTurnNow said:

Happy anniversary!! Have a
    Happy anniversary!! Have a wonderful, distracting trip. You deserve it!!

Happy anniversary
    Happy Anniversary to you and Danny.
    Have fun!!!!

Hugs,
    Margo
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Cindy
    Happy Anniversary! What's your secret? Hope you & Danny have a fabulous time in NY! If you climb the Empire State Bldg. while you are there-wave to all of us when you are at the top!
    (I love that movie "Sleepless in Seattle!)
    Share your trip when you get back!
    ♥ Cathy
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Cat64 said:

Cindy
    Happy Anniversary! What's your secret? Hope you & Danny have a fabulous time in NY! If you climb the Empire State Bldg. while you are there-wave to all of us when you are at the top!
    (I love that movie "Sleepless in Seattle!)
    Share your trip when you get back!
    ♥ Cathy

NYC
    Where are you going in NYC? I'm also going in. We're going to Radio City to see the Christmas Show and The Rockettes then to DelFresco's Steak House. Have a great time. HUGS!! Cathy