I just watched that movie

lanie940
lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just watched that movie "Why I wore Lipstick to my Mastectomy" What a great inspiring movie! Has anyone else sen it?

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    I haven't
    But it sounds like a good one! Can it be rented? I'm always looking for something good to watch as TV doesn't capture my attention lately. I wore lipstick too, hehe!
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Marlene_K said:

I haven't
    But it sounds like a good one! Can it be rented? I'm always looking for something good to watch as TV doesn't capture my attention lately. I wore lipstick too, hehe!

You can watch it for FREE at
    You can watch it for FREE at the Lifetime channel! Go to http://mylifetime.com and click on 'full movies" that's where I found it!
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    lanie940 said:

You can watch it for FREE at
    You can watch it for FREE at the Lifetime channel! Go to http://mylifetime.com and click on 'full movies" that's where I found it!

Great, thanks!
    I'll definitely look it up! Mostly only have time of the weekends, but it will give me something to look forward too this weekend (if I'm not too busy cookin). Thanks, Lanie!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Marlene_K said:

Great, thanks!
    I'll definitely look it up! Mostly only have time of the weekends, but it will give me something to look forward too this weekend (if I'm not too busy cookin). Thanks, Lanie!

I read the book.

I read the book.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    I hadn't heard of that
    But will look for it on Lifetime.

Thanks for the tip!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

I hadn't heard of that
    But will look for it on Lifetime.

Thanks for the tip!

Oh, Lanie, i loved that
    Oh, Lanie, i loved that movie also! How about when she met the cab driver, what a hoot. This movie is a must see.