PET Scan Results

Deb1969
Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Im so exited and somewhat aggrivated at the same time. Ill start with what I know is good news. My last scan showed breast lesion to be 10.5cm. This scan after 3 rounds of AC now measures 1.9cm x 2.6cm. Much smaller. They would not make a comment on my liver since I went to a different facility until they have the actual disk/films to make comparison. So now Im waiting again. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Deb

Comments

• Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Great...
    Sounds like positive news..congrats! Ill be thinkin about ya.
    Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sounds like you received
    Sounds like you received half of your "good" news so far....the rest is just down the road. Positive vibes sent your way. Take care.
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Congrats on the good news......
    hope more is to follow. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and light,
    Vicki
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Good news...
    Keeping you in my prayers that the rest is good news as well! Pammy
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Akiss4me said:

Good news...

Sounds great
    That sounds like great news. I will be hoping the next news is as good or better.

Becky
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Deb ♥
    That is so good that the tumor has shrunk. Praying that you get good news on your liver scan.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Jeanne D said:

Deb ♥
    That is so good that the tumor has shrunk. Praying that you get good news on your liver scan.

Love, Jeanne ♥

Congrats on the good news
    Congrats on the good news and I will pray for more for you!

Debby
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Sam726 said:

Great...
    Sounds like positive news..congrats! Ill be thinkin about ya.
    Sam

Congrats on the good news
    Congrats on the good news that you got!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Great progress! Here's
    Great progress! Here's hoping that your news continues to be good. How long do you have to wait? I hate that part.
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    LC815 said:

Great progress! Here's
    Great progress! Here's hoping that your news continues to be good. How long do you have to wait? I hate that part.

Thanks to everyone for your
    Thanks to everyone for your continues prayers. Radiologist will not comment on my liver until he gets the disk from previous PET @ different facility. The disk was sent to wrong facility but finally got to the right place yesterday afternoon, so Im hoping the results will be back Monday.
    Deb
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    So happy your lesion is so
    So happy your lesion is so much smaller! That is great news. I will be praying you get good news on our liver too. ou can make it. Eil
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Deb1969 said:

Thanks to everyone for your
    Thanks to everyone for your continues prayers. Radiologist will not comment on my liver until he gets the disk from previous PET @ different facility. The disk was sent to wrong facility but finally got to the right place yesterday afternoon, so Im hoping the results will be back Monday.
    Deb

So happy about
    your news! Sounds like the treament worked well on the tumor! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers - take care and have a good weekend!
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

So happy about
    your news! Sounds like the treament worked well on the tumor! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers - take care and have a good weekend!
    much love,
    -Jenny

I will pray that you will
    I will pray that you will get results. Congrats on the good news.

KYLEZ ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Eil4186 said:

So happy your lesion is so
    So happy your lesion is so much smaller! That is great news. I will be praying you get good news on our liver too. ou can make it. Eil

Praying for good news!

Praying for good news!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Deb, the breast lesion
    Deb, the breast lesion responding so well to the chemo is excellent news. What a dramatic decrease in size. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you wait for the pet scan results on the liver lesion. The effect on the breast lesion is very encouraging.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Good news...

I am glad for the good news
    I am glad for the good news that you received. Hopefully, you will get more soon and can let us know.

Gentle hugs!