Mail call!! It wasn't me...

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just wanted to say thank you to Green Eyed Girl (Melanie) for announcing that the secret recipient of her Christmas ornament should recieve it on Friday. I had fun watching for the mailman all day like a child looking for Santa on Christmas Eve. However, even a bribe to my mailman did not produce any results! So, all I can say, is it was not me.....hmmmmm. Pammy

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Unless it was a cookie
    And the mailman "eated it"!!

;-)

I smile every time I see that picture - it is too cute for words!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I, too, camped out at my
    I, too, camped out at my mailbox all night. I was asleep by the mailbox when the mailman arrived. His banging on the box woke me but to my surprise, only junk mail.......no special ornament. So, it wasn't me either.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Wasn't me, either!
    No ornament here. I just got a pile of medical bills! Can't wait to figure out who the lucky recipient was.
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    mimivac said:

Wasn't me, either!
    No ornament here. I just got a pile of medical bills! Can't wait to figure out who the lucky recipient was.

Nope, not me!
    No ornament here!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    BunnyJane said:

Nope, not me!
    No ornament here!

I love you all~~
    ~~you all have me smilin'.....I am glad to get your excitement stirred!!!
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411

I love you all~~
    ~~you all have me smilin'.....I am glad to get your excitement stirred!!!

not me:(
    I ran to the mailbox when I got home and alos looked on the front porch...
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    I had a package in the mail today and.....
    it wasn't an ornament, it was the new Stephen King book! woo hoo! now I know I can "sit, stay" as the doc says and dive into this book!
    So, who got the ornament????
    =^..^=
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    cats_toy said:

I had a package in the mail today and.....
    it wasn't an ornament, it was the new Stephen King book! woo hoo! now I know I can "sit, stay" as the doc says and dive into this book!
    So, who got the ornament????
    =^..^=

It might be me!
    I'm still at work so I haven't seen today's mail yet. If it is, I'll REALLY feel guilty that I haven't bought mine yet - but it IS on my list of things to do this weekend!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188

Unless it was a cookie
    And the mailman "eated it"!!

;-)

I smile every time I see that picture - it is too cute for words!

I'm glad it makes you smile, Cindy!
    It is such a picture of innocence and cuteness that I just fell in love with it. Glad it brings a smile. Pammy
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223

It might be me!
    I'm still at work so I haven't seen today's mail yet. If it is, I'll REALLY feel guilty that I haven't bought mine yet - but it IS on my list of things to do this weekend!

It was me ;)
    I'm the lucky one. I received my ornament yesterday. It was beautiful and my daughter loved them as well. Thank you again, greeneyedgirl.

Helen
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    helen e said:

It was me ;)
    I'm the lucky one. I received my ornament yesterday. It was beautiful and my daughter loved them as well. Thank you again, greeneyedgirl.

Helen

yay! lucky you!!
    I mailed my ornament today ... my secret sister should receive hers next week! :)

This is so much fun! tee hee!!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member

yay! lucky you!!
    I mailed my ornament today ... my secret sister should receive hers next week! :)

This is so much fun! tee hee!!

You are all too funny!
    I am apparently slow on the uptake because it never dawned on me it might be me and I should check my mailbox. Hmmmm I am so imbarassed, and even worse I told you all!!! Okay, as soon as I mail mine I shall announce it as well and you all can run to your mail boxes....oh what fun!!! :-D

Hugs to you all

RE
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Nope - it wasn't for me
    Nope - it wasn't for me either! I do hope MY secret sister knows how much I do love giving her this gift...I just haven't bought it yet! Sorry - but you will get it. I'm just not an over-achieving shopper, I guess? Hugs to all, Pitt
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    pitt said:

Nope - it wasn't for me
    Nope - it wasn't for me either! I do hope MY secret sister knows how much I do love giving her this gift...I just haven't bought it yet! Sorry - but you will get it. I'm just not an over-achieving shopper, I guess? Hugs to all, Pitt

It was......drumroll please...
    ....helen e, and she sent me a pm to say thank you. Please keep her in your prayers as she has her surgery Dec 11.
    Love you All!!
    Melanie